Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Khalil Greene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I really don't think it is necessary to disclose the reason he is missing time...unless he has done so to raise awareness of the issue. I really don't care to know the off-field issues players struggle with....mental illness, substance abuse or marital problems.

As a fan of the game, if it doesn't happen between the lines then it is a private matter for that player. Being a fan doesn't give me or anyone the right to know the private matters of a player.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
One of the guys I collected David Crouthers suffered from the same thing, and one day just walked away from
the game. I can see this happen to Greene. I wish him the best and would like to see he get better so he can keep
playing.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
muchuckwagon said:
I really don't think it is necessary to disclose the reason he is missing time...unless he has done so to raise awareness of the issue. I really don't care to know the off-field issues players struggle with....mental illness, substance abuse or marital problems.

As a fan of the game, if it doesn't happen between the lines then it is a private matter for that player. Being a fan doesn't give me or anyone the right to know the private matters of a player.

I have yet to read a post that I agree with more here on FCB. Well said, muchuckwagon. You have been thanked.

Ant

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts