Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eTopps T-206 cards up now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Berra, Schmidt and Pujols this week

Last years are selling selling high
Must be good for a flip at least?

025-01616fxxl.jpg

025-01614fd.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Put in an order for all 3 at 1:03. I'll be buying all of them to flip. None from last year's set are selling for under $12, with most IPO'd at $7

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
who are these people paying high price for cards you could of bought yourself for a few bucks? I mean how
hard is it to order these, you only need an account and debit card, etopps is now 10 years old its not like
this stuff has never been heard of..makes no sense to me, you have to pay to get these cards delivered,
what fun is that and they are ugly...who are these people buying this garbage second hand and paying
more for it??????

Kevin

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
who are these people paying high price for cards you could of bought yourself for a few bucks? I mean how
hard is it to order these, you only need an account and debit card, etopps is now 10 years old its not like
this stuff has never been heard of..makes no sense to me, you have to pay to get these cards delivered,
what fun is that and they are ugly...who are these people buying this garbage second hand and paying
more for it??????

Kevin

I can only get one of each of these at IPO

The people who pay the most are die hard eToppsers who want 20 of each card in port.

mredsox89 said:
People pay more than IPO because if you don't order within the first 5 minutes, they sell out

There is more Voodoo to it then that

Since I've had an account for years I can buy a day or two after the they go on sale and still get the cards.

Newbies need to order in the 1st 10 minutes

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
js0000001 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
more for it??????

Kevin

I can only get one of each of these at IPO

The people who pay the most are die hard eToppsers who want 20 of each card in port.

mredsox89 said:
People pay more than IPO because if you don't order within the first 5 minutes, they sell out

Since I've had an account for years I can buy a day or two after the they go on sale and still get the cards.

Newbies need to order in the 1st 10 minutes

I've been ordering almost every week for 2+ years and if I don't get it in within the first 10 minutes I get shut out.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
mredsox89 said:

Newbies need to order in the 1st 10 minutes[/quote]

I've been ordering almost every week for 2+ years and if I don't get it in within the first 10 minutes I get shut out.[/quote]

Depends on the card your ordering
A really hot one they might shut me out if I order a few days late

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
What is the deal with Topps charging my card before allocation and then sending me a "Sorry, we couldn't allocate you any cards because we ran out before we go to you" email?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
theplasticman said:
What is the deal with Topps charging my card before allocation and then sending me a "Sorry, we couldn't allocate you any cards because we ran out before we go to you" email?

Its a temporary hold, they do that for everyone. The pending charge will go away within 2-3 days if u didn't get the cards allocated

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
mredsox89 said:
theplasticman said:

Its a temporary hold, they do that for everyone. The pending charge will go away within 2-3 days if u didn't get the cards allocated

I figured but never noticed them doing this before. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts