Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ultimate on the decline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Just saw cases at 1195 delivered on the bay. 80$ per box. Time to break some more?

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Why not? What's the biggest card ever pulled out of Ultimate - Williams or Clemente patch? And what's the biggest card that haven't been pulled?

I have seen many Williams & Clemente Patch cards. I know there are very very few out there in packs...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
theplasticman said:
bigalbert said:
oops.........

:lol:

If that was the case... I'd be buying more. Holding 3 cases now.

Are you actually holding 3 cases in your arms right now or just off to the side, for future busting / selling ?? :? ...

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
bigalbert said:
Just saw cases at 1195 delivered on the bay. 80$ per box. Time to break some more?

I will go on a limb and say 2009 Ultimate Baseball will NEVER see these prices again. Too much has been ripped already and is still being ripped at $1,700.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
chashawk said:
theplasticman said:
bigalbert said:
oops.........

:lol:

If that was the case... I'd be buying more. Holding 3 cases now.
Why haven't you sold yet? How high can they realistically go?

I think there is plenty of room for them. Great set with tons of a value and some mighty awesome cards. My goal was to get 1700 each after shipping/fees. That pays for some electrical work here around the house ;) And makes the wife happy... plus she'll encourage me to do this again.

Members online