Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone gotten a pack inserted buyback in 2010 Topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
"Hall of Fame Buybacks" - 1:10,000 Hobby is what this is, I guess. But he isn't a HOF'er:

pedroia.jpg

pedroiaback.jpg

I don't usually bust base Topps, but with what the code cards are bringing and what I got the cases for using the Bing discout, eBay bucks etc., I figured I could have some ripping fun and make a little cash - but man, I'm still ripping and sorting. I've already put together and sold 14 base sets in the past few days and my daughter has declared mutiny. She's spoiled on the high end stuff. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has pulled any of these originals.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
Oh well, it's one of the Cards Your Mom Threw Out Original Back Parallels - I just noticed the copyright date on the back. Mom should have known better than to throw away the red parallel versions!! Still, has anyone pulled an original buyback??

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thats not a buyback. That is an original back Topps card. If you look down on the bottom of the card where the Trademark info is, I'm sure it says Copyright 2010. Confusing but definitely 2010 if I read the scan correctly.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
"Cards Your Mom Threw Out" is pretty hypocritical coming from card manufacturers these days, since they've succeeded in pricing out most people who still live with their moms.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
hive17 said:
"Cards Your Mom Threw Out" is pretty hypocritical coming from card manufacturers these days, since they've succeeded in pricing out most people who still live with their moms.
I had 10 times more expendable cash when I lived at home.

Members online

Latest posts