Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Morning Dan & Roger,
Still having problems with photobucket when I use FireFox but I can use IE for what I might need, just a pain in the butt. Thinking about getting caught up on my Garko scans this week and weekend. I probably have 50 cards that need scanned since my last major update.

Have a good one and hello to all those who enter
Tom

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning everyone. I've got an interesting project today. I've got a workbench that's about 20 feet long, that I need to fit into my front entry way. The bench is straight right now, but I have to cut it and make it L shaped. Should be quite an interesting job.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. Thank goodness I have a half day today. I got real sick about 2am and couldn't go back to sleep after that. It's going to be a long 5.5 hours today.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Well I'm off to work. Hopefully today goes by fast. I can't wait to get home and go back to sleep!

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Morning Gentlement. I'm not able to sleep all night long since I've been through with rehab back in October :? I almost sleep like when I used to work the graveyard shift years ago, stay up all day and sleep about 6 hrs. :( Dan your right.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys. It's Tuesday, got a beautiful sunrise going on this morning. Boys are still asleep, thought I'd check in. :D

Charlie- sorry to hear of the rough night. Hope the day goes better for all of you.

Big shout out to Richard (Pine Tar)! Got a card in the mail yesterday unexpectedly with a note "Someone told me you collect Bills stuff??" Hell yes I do! :D Thanks Richard! Sick card of one of my favorites from the 90's teams!

2009DonrussThreadsThomasGU.jpg

Oh and I don't want to upset Jesse by not posting my hockey mailday... :lol: ;) j/k! Doesn't scan well, but looks great in person.

2008-09UDTrilogyPerreaultIceScripts.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
...morning all !!

Belated welcome back Dave (wide) :D

Anyone else sick of figure skating always seeming to be on during prime time Olympic coverage? ::facepalm::
Morning Scott and thanks! Good to be back home ;) I agree, but the coverage I seem to be watching most is late at night or not on NBC prime time. Last night on CNBC watched the women's Canadian hockey team crush Norway or Finland, can't remember. Damn those girls are good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts