Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possible HGH Test A Reality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Man, that news must make many a ballplayer shudder.

Therion said:
Good. Now Bud Selig can resign, baseball can hire a hardass, and we can finally move on from this era.

YES! You know I'm with you on this Therion.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I can think of some players I would love to see take a HGH test. I think there are still 1-3 BIG names who are using and under get a free pass. I could be wrong but I really do not think I am.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
vetsgt02 said:
I can think of some players I would love to see take a HGH test. I think there are still 1-3 BIG names who are using and under get a free pass. I could be wrong but I really do not think I am.

I think you're lowballing your estimate.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Mighty Bombjack said:
vetsgt02 said:

I think you're lowballing your estimate.

Ya I was trying to be nice so I would not cause a fight :)

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Oddly enough, there was a huge spike in underwear sales amongst athletes across the nation about 10 minutes after this news was released.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I hope you don't mean the guy that was on the cover of SI saying, "You can trust in me!" Sure we can! You are the only 260 pound Dominican on earth, but I trust you. ;)

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
ajw said:
In related news, from three years ago, HGH has not been shown to improve athletic performance. http://tinyurl.com/yg9x48f

It's funny to me that players would risk their careers by taking something that doesn't do anything for them. Can you or anyone else who feels that HGH doesn't do anything for you answer me that? Simple question, why do they risk taking it if it doesn't do anything for them?

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
sportscardtheory said:
ajw said:
In related news, from three years ago, HGH has not been shown to improve athletic performance. http://tinyurl.com/yg9x48f

It's funny to me that players would risk their careers by taking something that doesn't do anything for them. Can you or anyone else who feels that HGH doesn't do anything for you answer me that? Simple question, why do they risk taking it if it doesn't do anything for them?

For the same reason players take substances that are both banned and tested for - they're not that smart.

Who do you think knows more about the effects of HGH, a 23 year old high school graduate who plays baseball for a living a living or a room full of chemists with decades of experience?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
ajw said:
sportscardtheory said:
ajw said:

For the same reason players take substances that are both banned and tested for - they're not that smart.

Who do you think knows more about the effects of HGH, a 23 year old high school graduate who plays baseball for a living a living or a room full of chemists with decades of experience?

::facepalm::

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
ajw said:
sportscardtheory said:
ajw said:

Honestly, I'd say the players who are actually TAKING the stuff and having it actually affect their boy know more about what it actually does for their performance than a bunch of white coats in a lab just studying chemicals.

If it didn't do SOMETHING, people wouldn't be risking what they do taking it.