Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ultimate has hit the bay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
lisu said:
Hmmm, I don't like the big patches - I was hoping they would have bigger windows like the baseball product.

I like the concept of a patch card on one side and jersey piece on the other. I see no notations about game or event worn. Can anyone clarify?

mortz93

May 26, 2009
ehh this product looks so and so, not a big fan of it... probably everything is event worn lol

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Guys ans Gals I loooove this set. The crabtree listed above auto'ed would be crazy! Remonds of the 04 Ultimate Patch set. Which by fa rone of the best sets ever made IMO

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Those all look pretty nice too me.
Especially the Crabtree "Bug Eye Materials" :p That's a pretty funny or creepy (haven;t decided which) expression he has there.

Wonder if they have the veteran "Big Materials" cards......as that would be more exciting than just the rookie event-used ones.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
It'll probably come down to what the "average" break or case looks like. The first few breaks I've seen on Blowout seem to be promising. Interested to see some more case breaks.

I saw some patch variations to the 6 jsy cards. Those look real nice with 6 different patches - very colorful.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Wow, those America's Team autos stink. The Allen dual jsy/auto is cool enough, and the Shonn Greene reminds me of an SP Signature/Sign of the Times auto. I'll probably bid on the Allen and see if any cool Greenes or Harvins emerge, but otherwise will stay away.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Oh my god, the one card I had been hoping would look awesome from this set just popped up on eBay. Guess what, it looks ******* balls out awesome. I just sent the guy an offer email. He had to torture me and set it at five days.

Members online