Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Signature Stars Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
Here are the goods...

UD Game Jersey Asher Wojciechowski
USA Winning Materials Phillip Pfeifer

But wait, doesn't it say "Four Signature or Memorabilia Cards IN EVERY BOX!" on the front? Why yes, it does.

So, then, why did I only get 2?

Oh, that's right. No one cares about their customers.

Have a great night!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
That sucks. I've seen runs of this with 5 hits per box, so you probably got the skimped allocation. Sorry dude.

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
My first break from my LCS in over a year. This crap is why I stopped buying boxes in the first place. I seem to get short changed more often than I get what is stated on the box. Does this happen this frequently to everyone else?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
mrangrydonut said:
My first break from my LCS in over a year. This crap is why I stopped buying boxes in the first place. I seem to get short changed more often than I get what is stated on the box. Does this happen this frequently to everyone else?
Ok in thru the mouth and out thru the nose, I would call them and tell them you have half of what you were to get.
So they can send you another dual auto and then you will have your 4 :D I hope they will take care of you
'

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
I tried calling customer service tonight. I got an automated message that states there are system problems, so they cannot take my call. Try again later.

So, I went online and found the name of every customer service rep, company officer, VP, and of course, Richard McWilliam - President. Apparently UD email addresses are formatted like this... [email protected]

About 30 people have a message waiting for them regarding my disappointment.

If you buy a pair of shoes, but only get one, that's not acceptable, right? This is no different.

I'll let you guys know if they attempt to make this right.

By the way, here are scans of my 2 cards. Aren't you jealous?

img024.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
brouthercard said:
That sucks. I've seen runs of this with 5 hits per box, so you probably got the skimped allocation. Sorry dude.

This is true, I got 5 hits in my box.4 Team USA hits, and a Montero signature.

Members online

Latest posts