Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Ultimate Missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
I have fallen in love with the Ultimate patch cards (so far I have Reyes, Griffey Jr and Schmidt). But I really wish there was a David Wright. Who do you wish they would have included? Please skip the Ruth and Mantle types, those are no brainers. Just looking for your thoughts.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I'm actually kind of glad my player, Will Clark, isn't in the set. Sooo expensive and potential for fakes. I'm glad I get to pass! Although the authentic ones are truly AWESOME and eye catching!!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Bonds, Sosa, McGwire. But since the MLB got all the money they could out of them, you probably won't see them again.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
B.J. Upton. He was pulled out of 2008 Ultimate, including the jumbo patches. He's listed as being in this set as a SP #'d to 20 I think, but I haven't seen any yet.

Other than him, I'd like to see some patches from the Michael Jordan baseball jersey that I'm sure Upper Deck has.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
AKT74 said:
manningmurphyfan said:
Dale Murphy although they'd be pretty expensive.
You really want that 2003 Rockies patch right? LOL

I would puke if they did that or a Phillies patch. Can't even get myself to buy any of his autos that show him in a Phillies uniform.

Members online