Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Morning Dan!
Trying to fill my day with possible pending snow and the wife having to go to the Doctor tomorrow morning and me having to drive. It was a rough one yesterday, so hoping to keep myself occupied with breaking a box here this morning and doing some sorting before I leave. A good one to you and to those that follow.
Tom

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. Today is my first full day of work since last Wednesday. It's gonna be a loooong day!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hows the little lady feeling Charlie?

Actually, both ladies...wasnt wife sick too?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
Hows the little lady feeling Charlie?

Actually, both ladies...wasnt wife sick too?
Yup, and now they're both feeling better, and it's just now getting worse for me. ::facepalm::

I'm hoping we can avoid the MojoNation pass-the-sickness game. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah, we've been good for about a month and a half now. Of course having said that... :?

I dont know that in my case vicks, tylenol PM, and ustream helped...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW we are gonna really see how Josh feels about you. Whether he will let you perish, or be the vehicle to your recovery :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
Yeah, we've been good for about a month and a half now. Of course having said that... :?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW we are gonna really see how Josh feels about you. Whether he will let you perish, or be the vehicle to your recovery :lol:
I'm screwed.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:

I'm screwed.

Well now lets not rush to judgment. There's still George, Jesse, Blann etc...

having said that, I can picture Josh sitting back and smiling at your discomfort all day long...

Members online

Latest posts