Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Havent Had a Flip This Nice In Awhile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
That is a sweet flip! I was at Tigers Fest this year and they had alot of game used stuff cheap also. Didn't have the cash on me, but they had game used bats of Pudge, Magglio, and Guillen for $100. Had Polanco and Granderson for $80 each. They had game used batting helmets for $60 each. And they had a bunch of BP jerseys for under $100. Nice flip man!

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
bodiaz said:
That is a sweet flip! I was at Tigers Fest this year and they had alot of game used stuff cheap also. Didn't have the cash on me, but they had game used bats of Pudge, Magglio, and Guillen for $100. Had Polanco and Granderson for $80 each. They had game used batting helmets for $60 each. And they had a bunch of BP jerseys for under $100. Nice flip man!

Thanks alot! wow a pudge bat! i would have picked that up in a second, gotta love team fanfests for cheap game used memorabilia :)

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Man, now I'm kicking myself for not finding a way to get to Friar Fest! Not necessarily to buy a jersey to sell, but getting one to wear would've been sweet. There's always next year.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
jswaykos said:
Man, now I'm kicking myself for not finding a way to get to Friar Fest! Not necessarily to buy a jersey to sell, but getting one to wear would've been sweet. There's always next year.

Yeah man there will be tons of jerseys to buy next year too!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
How in the world did you get the jersey for so cheap? That's cheaper than the retail price of what it costs to purchase something like that in the stores! I would just buy one to wear for myself.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
brouthercard said:
How in the world did you get the jersey for so cheap? That's cheaper than the retail price of what it costs to purchase something like that in the stores! I would just buy one to wear for myself.

I guess the Padres just want to get rid of all there stuff, they also had helmets, pants, banners and all kinds of cool items

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
See, that's a great thing for teams to do.

But the Sox have their stuff go through Steiner, so it gets marked up 7000%.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
bungle77 said:
See, that's a great thing for teams to do.

But the Sox have their stuff go through Steiner, so it gets marked up 7000%.

Steiner controls the market for Sox and Yanks stuff which is really unfortunate and their prices are just crazy!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
That was $65 not $35.

It was 35.00 they thought it was a bp jersey when i was charged for it
Ripping off a charity for children.

Nice steal!

Alot of jealous people on this board! Don't be a hater! What, was he supposed to say here is an extra $30, you messed up. Please!

erniesims50

Feb 10, 2009
bodiaz said:
boxbreaker44 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
That was $65 not $35.

It was 35.00 they thought it was a bp jersey when i was charged for it
Ripping off a charity for children.

Nice steal!

Alot of jealous people on this board! Don't be a hater! What, was he supposed to say here is an extra $30, you messed up. Please!

Exactly! i would have done the same thing man, too many darn haters ::facepalm:: Great Pickup!

Members online

Latest posts