Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To grade Jason Heyward 07 Chromes?

To Grade or Not to Grade?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I would, yes. They're enjoying a nice spike right now, and with ST around the corner, they can only go higher (barring injury, of course).

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
depends on your success rate of slabbing 9.5s.

anything over 50% would be advantageous.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I graded all my Heyward 07 BCDP after release, but held on to them. I've been selling them off during the off season for $25 per. I expect that they'll continue to increase during spring training. I've also considered busting more cases just to grade his chromes, but the case prices rose from the $350 they were at in December making it a little harder to swallow.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I say no if ur percentage is anything less then 50% at 10ea to grade plus s/h I just don't see it. I understand why and how Jim did it but must people wont.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
jcmint said:
I say no if ur percentage is anything less then 50% at 10ea to grade plus s/h I just don't see it. I understand why and how Jim did it but must people wont.

07 was really easy to grade. I also wasn't paying $10 per card, so my answer isn't yes at that rate. I think I sent in 17-20 and only got 1 or 2 that didn't get a 9.5.

Members online

Latest posts