Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My collecting is done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
Im moving on in life. My baseball skills are starting to get me somewhere and between work, high school, baseball, and working out, I dont have time to collect any more. My collection of Andy Laroche is NOT for sale. I will not be purchasing or trading or selling any more cards in my life. It was nice cyberknowing all of you guys and I will be on every once in a while. I guess theres just really no more andy cards to look for so its getting boring and too exspensive. Yea I have a job but I have to pay for my car and my gas and being 16, thats pretty hard to keep up with.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Yeah, I stopped too when I was about your age. Girls, parties, baseball, and school all got in my way as well. Eventually, the path ws cleared. Now I'm 37 and collecting stronger than ever. It's simply a life cycle for some of us. Good luck.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
justinmandawg said:
Michael Corleone thought he was out also:
[youtube:33r90q8l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/youtube:33r90q8l]
haha. doubt it :lol:
When i started getting scouted, it seemed like collecting kept on getting lower and lower on my importance list. It useto be number two behind baseball. Now its behind baseball, gym, school, work. I work hard trying to make it so somebody can collect me.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
tramers said:
make your goal to be on a card someday .
Yea. Start off with an Aflac card then a college card then a minor league team set then a bowman chrome then a green bowman chrome then a red. Sounds like a good goal. Its bad that i posted this while im at the gym on my phone.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
tramers said:
Yea. Start off with an Aflac card then a college card then a minor league team set then a bowman chrome then a green bowman chrome then a red. Sounds like a good goal. Its bad that i posted this while im at the gym on my phone.
Let's not forget to actually be successful, in the sport? ;)
You don't want your Superfractor to be a 35 dollar card, now do you?

Good luck.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
Superfractor said:
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
tramers said:
Let's not forget to actually be successful, in the sport? ;)
You don't want your Superfractor to be a 35 dollar card, now do you?

Good luck.
Haha. true that. If i make it pro, i dont think i will care how much my card are selling for, as long as im dominating. haha :lol:

Phish

May 19, 2009
If you ever are looking to move your PC or break it up, I will gladly throw up some bills for it.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
I was thinking about getting rid of it for the money but Andy Laroche would be mad at me if he came to my house and saw that i didnt have my andy laroche cards any more.
Phish said:
If you ever are looking to move your PC or break it up, I will gladly throw up some bills for it.

Members online

Latest posts