Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HEYWARD reply.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
I have been listing to all the BS in that post. Personalty I needed Cash FAST..my Dog needs Help ...I couldn't Play around no more. I am going through a ton of BS, I can't move my arm Rotator cuff X 3 Surgeries ...my Wife is Disabled . I have to take care of my Pets also. If you think I'm a substance abuser :mrgreen: I am ... I Drink hard Booze.........Fosters... Most of you are Kids, by kids ...anyone under 30....in my book..

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Let's get ready to rumble.
munch.gif

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Leave the ******* guy alone.He sold to who he wanted to.Just because he DMC doesn't mean he is in the wrong.His pissing and bitching was above and beyond.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
guys, leave the old man alone

He means well and certainly had a reason for selling HIS heyward super they way he did.

You wouldn't talk to your grandpa this way would you? Then don't hassle bikerider.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:

He means well and certainly had a reason for selling HIS heyward super they way he did.

You wouldn't talk to your grandpa this way would you? Then don't hassle bikerider.
Jeez chris hes not that old.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
cgilmo said:

age doesnt give people leeway for doing things that need criticism

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
HPC said:
cgilmo said:

age doesnt give people leeway for doing things that need criticism

Agreed. I understand you're going through things in life man, but there's no reason for us all to get pissed off at one another.

Oh, the hostility.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
that's just it

all he did was sell a card

I don't see any dishonesty in anything he did. Yes it was a little lacking in the common sense department, but it was still his card to sell however he wanted to sell it.

I understand DMC's disappointment, but that isn't any of our business either.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
bikerider60 said:
I have been listing to all the BS in that post. Personalty I needed Cash FAST..my Dog needs Help ...I couldn't Play around no more. I am going through a ton of BS, I can't move my arm Rotator cuff X 3 Surgeries ...my Wife is Disabled . I have to take care of my Pets also. If you think I'm a substance abuser :mrgreen: I am ... I Drink hard Booze.........Fosters... Most of you are Kids, by kids ...anyone under 30....in my book..
Best of luck to you. I know every interaction I have had with you has been positive. From experience I know there's no way any seller leaves money on the table unless they are forced to, and that was my assumption here when I read the initial posts. I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure if you could you would have waited and gotten more for it.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Good luck. Not sure why you didn’t take dmc’s $ (he said he could pay immediately, right?), but whatever…it’s not my business + seriously, superfractorlustindudes, it’s. just. cardboard. If that’s your biggest worry in life, you’re blessed.

A_Pharis

bikerider60 said:
A_Pharis said:
Huh? Were you drinking Fosters before making this post?

**** you *******.....I might be older than you , but I love to ....

Um. What? You said you drink Foster's, and your post was pretty hurriedly done. I jokingly ask you if you were drinking before posting, and I get this?
I don't know the whole situation that everyone's talking about, but I guess that's what I get for trying to make a joke. Just want to point out, though, that this kind of mentality makes it hard to understand your side of anything. Stay classy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts