Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Deal?...Bad Deal?...Steal?....Overpaid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I think you got a deal but I promise you there will be at least 1 person who says you overpaid because they got the same card for half.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Regardless of the brand, it's Christian Friedrich. That's a steal. Nice card! I saw $12.50, and then as my internet was loading, I saw the dude's face. I was like holy **** no way did you get a Friedrich for $12.50. I thought that I was wrong, but it was Friedrich. Enjoy the steal.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
trademhigh said:
Regardless of the brand, it's Christian Friedrich. That's a steal. Nice card! I saw $12.50, and then as my internet was loading, I saw the dude's face. I was like holy shat no way did you get a Friedrich for $12.50. I thought that I was wrong, but it was Friedrich. Enjoy the steal.

I got my Friedrich Orange Refractor for $15 on Beckett.
Thought that was a pretty good deal. :D

I finally completed my Friedrich Threads nameplate set, it only took a year for an "H" to show up. They were redemptions.

I was just about to lose hope, but I won one the other night for $9. A Great deal in my eyes.
:)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I say steal, but then again I collect Josh Johnson. What do I know :D

Congrats !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts