Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan and all those that follow!
Another great Chrome break last night netted me a Tommy Hanson auto. Im 6 for 6 and if the shop didnt run out of chrome, I'd keep going.

Hope everyone has a good day. We already started getting snow. About an inch here.
Tom

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I'm too sleepy to go to work. I miss being able to skip class whenever I really didn't feel like going!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning all. I made my 1st buy in the new place. Nothing big, but it completes the set for Bay. Now I just have to go and get a USB card, so I can hook up my scanner again. The wireless router took up the slot for my printer. ::facepalm::

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning all. I made my 1st buy in the new place. Nothing big, but it completes the set for Bay. Now I just have to go and get a USB card, so I can hook up my scanner again. The wireless router took up the slot for my printer. ::facepalm::

Seeing your fairpoint email address in your sig brought back some very awful memories. I worked in the tech support office that handled the migration from sprint to fairpoint. That was one of the worst weekends of my life!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellers. We've had some killer sunrises the last couple days. Really enjoying them.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
trevordchi said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:

Seeing your fairpoint email address in your sig brought back some very awful memories. I worked in the tech support office that handled the migration from sprint to fairpoint. That was one of the worst weekends of my life!

Yeah, it sucked on my end too, but thanks for reminding me to change my sig. I no longer have Fairpoint.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning all!

Tom, i have been watching your breaks (well, following them) intently, you have really hit some nice stuff.....gets really addictive, even if you are not the biggest prospector!

Dan-O! What's shakin my man??

Art, glad to hear the move went well!

Is Darren on yet? I wanted to say congrats on his new gig

As for me, had a KILLER month at work, in line for some recognition and $$ today/tomorrow....is there an LCS visit in my future??? :) Rain rain rain here in sleepy Whaler Country. Thank goodness, as 150 miles west of me is getting HAMMERED with snow

Speaking of hammered, I will be doing a comedy show this saturday, if you are in the area, come on out :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
wideright said:
Morning fellers. We've had some killer sunrises the last couple days. Really enjoying them.

Dave, I remember seeing some of those when I lived out there. For a state that doesn't have much to see except flat lands, the sunrise was one of the best scenes around.

Morning Charlie.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Good morning guys.

The boys in the back yard this morning were getting a little friskey with the snow just starting. They are about 2 months away from breeding, but guess they are just letting the ladies know who is the biggest and best.

Enjoy your day. *Sorry for the large picture, guess I am not fully awake yet.

Gobs%201.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Tom, Therion, Trevor, Art, Stu, Dave(wide), Chowell, Charlie, Josh, Craig and Adam :mrgreen: :cool: It's been a busy week with the mom in law in town. Glad to have a few "normal'' days thrown into the mix work wise...that way I can enjoy me some FCB time :lol: Hows it going guys??

Members online

Latest posts