Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OPINIONS AS TO WHAT ALL OF THIS WILL FETCH--CONTEMPLATING!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Just looking for opinions on what I could get out of these as a lot??? I am up in the air with the boys here in about a month, what I am actually going to do. Been kind of kicking the idea of just selling it all and being done with it. As many of you know, most of the stuff I had is pretty well long gone.....some of you have A LOT of it, lol.

I did some research myself, and I have a number in mind, but I am curious as to what you all think. I didnt want to post all the scans, but everything is scanned....

HERE IS THE LIST
2000 Upper Deck Hank Aaron Piece of History Jersey/Bat Autograph #d/44
2004 Sweet Spot Joe Dimaggio Autograph “Yankee Clipper” SP/50
1992 Score Mickey Mantle The Franchise Autograph #d/2000 BGS 8.5 w/10 AUTO
1992 Upper Deck Ted Williams Heroes Autograph #d/2500 BGS 8.5
1999 Upper Deck Retro Walter Payton INKcredible Autograph
2002 Upper Deck Tiger Woods Fairway Fabrics Material Autograph SP
2004-05 SP Signature Lebron James INKscriptions Autograph “2003 Naismith AW”
1998 Donruss Signature Sandy Koufax Significant Sigs Autograph #d/2000
2004-05 SP Authentic Jordan/Magic/Erving Triple Autograph #d/15
2005 SP Authentic Barry Sanders/Bo Jackson/Franco Harris Triple AUTO #d/15
2003 SP Authentic Nolan Ryan/Tom Seaver Chirography Dual AUTO #d/25
2003 Upper Deck Game Face Ichiro Suzuki Autograph SP
2007-08 SP Authentic Sidney Crosby RC Preview Logo Patch Autograph #d/100
2005-06 SP Authentic Sidney Crosby SOTT RC Autograph
2005-06 UD Ice Sidney Crosby RC Jersey Autograph #d/35
2005 Ultimate Ripken/Boggs/Sandberg/Gwynn/Molitor/Schmidt 6 Player AUTO #d/10
2000 Topps Willie Mays Stadium Relics Game Base Autograph
2000 Topps Ernie Banks Stadium Relics Game Base Autograph
2002 Upper Deck Vintage Ryne Sandberg/Andre Dawson Dual Autograph #d/100
2005 Donruss Signature Musial/Ozzie/Gibson/Marion/Brock/Schoendienst 6 Player AUTO
2007-08 UD The Cup Alexander Ovechkin Limited Logos LOGO Patch AUTO #d/50
2001 SP Game Used Johnny Unitas Game Jersey Autograph #d/25
2001 SP Authentic Johnny Unitas Sign of the Times Autograph
2000 SPx Peyton Manning Winning Materials Jersey/Ball Autograph #d/225
2006 Exquisite Babe Ruth Triple Game Jersey #d/15 (Two have pin stripes)
2001 Upper Deck Babe Ruth All-Star Salute Game Bat
2000 Upper Deck Legends Mickey Mantle Legendary Game Jersey (w/Pinstripe)
2000 Upper Deck Legends Johnny Unitas Jumbo Jersey #d/60
2005-06 Ultimate Collection Sidney Crosby RC Ultimate Jumbo Jersey #d/50

Albert Pujols
2001 Bowman Albert Pujols RC Autograph
2005 Absolute Albert Pujols TOTT Jumbo Patch Autograph #d/5
2005 SPx Albert Pujols/Vladdy Winning Materials Dual Jersey AUTO #d 5/5
2008 UD Ballpark Albert Pujols MLB Logo Patch #d/5
2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber Albert Pujols MLB Logo Patch #d/5
2003 Ultimate Collection Albert Pujols Autograph #d/45
2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Albert Pujols Logo Patch Mirror Black #d 1/1
2005 Donruss Prime Patches Albert Pujols Glove/Bat/Patch #d 1/1

Rookies/Prospects Autograph
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Evan Longoria RC Autograph
2005 Bowman Sterling Ryan Braun RC Autograph
2008 Bowman Draft Rick Porcello RC AFLAC Autograph
2008 Bowman Chrome David Price RC Autograph Gold REF #d/50
2008 Bowman Chrome Josh Vitters RC Autograph Gold REF #d/50
2005 Topps Chrome Update Jay Bruce RC Autograph
2005 Topps Chrome Update Andrew McCutchen RC Autograph
2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Gordon Beckham RC Autograph
2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Michael Iona RC Autograph Xfractor #d/225
2007 Bowman Sterling Josh Vitters RC Autograph (x2)
2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryan Zimmerman RC Autograph

Rookies/Prospects Parallels and Regular
2007 Bowman Chrome Draft David Price RC Blue Refractor #d/199
2007 Bowman Chrome Draft David Price RC Xfractor #d/299 (x4)
2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Matt LaPorta RC Xfractor #d/299 (x2)
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Tyler Colvin RC Gold Refractor #d/50
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jon Jay RC Gold Refractor #d/50
2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Derek Norris RC Orange Refractor #d/25
2005 Topps Chrome Update Ryan Zimmerman RC Black Refractor #d/200 (x2)
2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Jason Heyward RC Xfractor #d/299
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Chris Marrero RC Xfractor #d/299 (x2)
2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Rick Porcello RC Xfractor #d/199
2007 Bowman Chrome Joe Mather RC Xfractor #d/250
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jon Jay RC Xfractor #d/199
(10) 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft David Price RCs

(50) Mid-End Game Used and Autos (Nolan Ryan, Johnny Bench, Arod, etc.)
(100+) Miscellaneous Rookies (all Chrome or Parallels—Heyward, LaPorta, etc.)
2-6 each of all the 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Rookies

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Re: OPIONS AS TO WHAT ALL OF THIS WILL FETCH--CONTEMPLATING!!!

20,000-30,000
Maybe more/maybe less.Im not really sure what a lot of it goes for so its more of a guess based of the players and sets.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

If i was you, I would wait a little longer see if Live.com offers a 20%-30% discount and sell them BIN/Best offer by player or sports. With the discount you might be able to get a little more for them.

If you would attempt to sell them as one lot, with the way the econmoy is, and the fact people have holiday bills to pay, you might not do as well.

Listing in March/April when people have received their yearly bonus and tax return, would be a better time to list this. More expendable income could yield higher sales for you.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

top section 6500-7000

pujols 1400 ish

rookies/prospects 1000 ish

parallels 350 ish

bottom sections freebies for me when i buy all of it :)

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Yeah I am not in a huge hurry to move it right this second, and this is something that has taken me almost 20 years to get to....but I just cant justify the cost anymore, and this would basically ensure everything will be taken care of for the entire year my wife will be off work with the kids.

I was sitting on my numbers at about $15-$18K (depending on how/who was on ebay with offers) if I moved individually everything, but then I would have to take fees out of it.

I am kind of with boomo---about $10-$12K for the lot if listed all together...

TK

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008

Huffamaniac said:
If i was you, I would wait a little longer see if Live.com offers a 20%-30% discount and sell them BIN/Best offer by player or sports. With the discount you might be able to get a little more for them.

If you would attempt to sell them as one lot, with the way the econmoy is, and the fact people have holiday bills to pay, you might not do as well.

Listing in March/April when people have received their yearly bonus and tax return, would be a better time to list this. More expendable income could yield higher sales for you.

I would strongly agree with this. Unless you really need cash in hand and need to get something for it ASAP, you're going to lose a lot of money listing this stuff as a lot.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

Billy Packer said:
Huffamaniac said:

I would strongly agree with this. Unless you really need cash in hand and need to get something for it ASAP, you're going to lose a lot of money listing this stuff as a lot.

Same here. If I had to decide, I'd break them up and sell as singles. It will involve more effort, but it will also maximize the returns.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
WOW, that got changed to spam really fast, lol...I dont even have them listed anywhere to spam..........

Oh well, I think the general consensus is to split everything up...which is what I was wondering. I know I could easily get $10K for them as a lot together, no matter how crappy the economy is....

Now I just have to decide whether I want to really sell it all--which I would be out completely because I would never be able to get this stuff back let alone even find it---or do I sell everything but the Aaron, Dimaggio, Lebron, Tiger, Payton, Jordan/Magic/Erving, 6 player HOF Auto, Mantle, and Williams......

What to do, what to do...
TK

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
pujolsthomefan33 said:
WOW, that got changed to spam really fast, lol...I dont even have them listed anywhere to spam..........

Oh well, I think the general consensus is to split everything up...which is what I was wondering. I know I could easily get $10K for them as a lot together, no matter how crappy the economy is....

Now I just have to decide whether I want to really sell it all--which I would be out completely because I would never be able to get this stuff back let alone even find it---or do I sell everything but the Aaron, Dimaggio, Lebron, Tiger, Payton, Jordan/Magic/Erving, 6 player HOF Auto, Mantle, and Williams......

TK

Can we face facts here? Even if you sell it all, you'll be back. This is like the 5th time in the life of this board where you've said you're selling everything and getting out.

:lol:

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

I'd think you should see $13,000 to $15,000 selling individually and at least $10,000 as a lot.

How much did you pay for them all, round figure?

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
phillyfan0417 said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

Can we face facts here? Even if you sell it all, you'll be back. This is like the 5th time in the life of this board where you've said you're selling everything and getting out.

:lol:

steve-o-reno just said the same thing, lol. I dont know, if I sell this stuff for real, the actual good stuff that I have held onto for so long, I dont think I would be into it anymore. It is damn near impossible to find the older non-sticker auto stuff anymore, and I am 99% sure that I would never see any of this stuff again to buy back. I didnt see any of this kind of stuff at the last national either--it was just vintage or new shiny sticker stuff.....it just isnt out there anymore.

So, if I do decide to move this stuff, I am out......not saying I would still come by and say high, but I would have nothing to scan for you--unless you can scan bobble heads from the 50s-60s and HOFer signed baseballs, pucks, footballs, and basketballs...cause that is all I would have left, lol.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

matfanofold said:
I'd think you should see $13,000 to $15,000 selling individually and at least $10,000 as a lot.

How much did you pay for them all, round figure?

That is a good question.....I would have to go back and look...I know for sure that I paid $371 for the Tiger, and like $400 something on the Dimaggio.....

Funny thing on the Dimaggio--when I bought it beckett listed it at $600, then after I bought it, the very next issue had it at $800.......then I checked like 3 months later, and they didnt even list it anymore...they took it out and marked it too scarce to price. Thought that was kind of strange.

Since I have had a lot of this stuff for quite some time, in fact the Koufax I have had since 1998, lol, I dont have as much into them as they bring now.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
nyc3 said:
what amount did you come up with during your research?

I was around $15-$18K individually before fees and shipping, etc. I figured them at BIN/BO option to maximize everything and at least give me control of the offers what they go for.

I guessed on moving at a lot for around $10K-12K-giving up 2-3K as room for profit for the buyer.....

Since I dont really NEED the money right now, and with the holidays, I am kind of agreeing with everyone that this would be best to put them on individually and wait till March-May sometime to move them.

I am merely trying to figure out what I want to do....

TK

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
nyc3 said:
what amount did you come up with during your research?

I was around $15-$18K individually before fees and shipping, etc. I figured them at BIN/BO option to maximize everything and at least give me control of the offers what they go for.

I guessed on moving at a lot for around $10K-12K-giving up 2-3K as room for profit for the buyer.....

Since I dont really NEED the money right now, and with the holidays, I am kind of agreeing with everyone that this would be best to put them on individually and wait till March-May sometime to move them.

I am merely trying to figure out what I want to do....

TK

Wow nice, I always wanted that score mantle but I am sure its out of reach at this moment (plus what do I need several mantles autos for :lol: ). Thats a very impressive lot you got there. I am looking forward to losing on most of them on ebay :lol:

Members online