Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Print run on 08 USA Red 5 player autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
I've been trying to find some information on this card, but I cannot find anything similar on eBay, and I do not see on any CL/Sell Sheet where it shows PR information.

usared5auto.jpg

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I've been looking for similar info on my quad auto (hamilton, wallace, pedro alvarez, smoak)

Were the multi-autos last minute additions? I didn't keep up with the product when it came out, and since they aren't on any sell sheets that's the only thing I can figure.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I had that card that you have so unless you got it from the guy I sold it to, there must be at least 2
And there must be at least 5 of the quad autos with Smoak, Wallace, Alvarez, Hamilton since I have 4 and TPA Ben has one

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
kentuckyderby said:
I had that card that you have so unless you got it from the guy I sold it to, there must be at least 2
And there must be at least 5 of the quad autos with Smoak, Wallace, Alvarez, Hamilton since I have 4 and TPA Ben has one

i pulled 2x of the quad red ink auto a while back. one sold, one i still have

imo, i would estimate 20 quad autos

dave

josephcb09

Apr 1, 2009
I had two of the quad autos when the product came out. I remember hearing the 50 number when it came to quantity of these.

Judging by the amount I have seen up for sale, I would say 50 is probably a good number

Members online

No members online now.