Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Made My Fantasy Team Last Night....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
C Brian McCann, Atl C

1B Adrian Gonzalez, SD 1B

2B Aaron Hill, Tor 2B

3B Evan Longoria, TB 3B

SS Jason Bartlett, TB SS

2B/SS Alcides Escobar, Mil SS

1B/3B James Loney, LAD 1B

OF Adam Lind, Tor OF,DH

OF Adam Jones, Bal OF

OF Andrew McCutchen, Pit OF

OF Jason Kubel, Min OF,DH

OF Chris Coghlan, Fla OF

UTIL Ryan Doumit, Pit C

Bench Jason Heyward, Atl

Bench Corey Hart, Mil OF

Bench Akinori Iwamura, Pit 2B

P Tim Lincecum, SF SP

P Yovani Gallardo, Mil SP

P Andrew Bailey, Oak RP,SP

P Francisco Cordero, Cin RP

P Jair Jurrjens, Atl SP DTD

P Jered Weaver, LAA SP

P Rick Porcello, Det SP

P Brian Matusz, Bal SP

P Kevin Slowey, Min SP

10 Team League.

I think I did well. Any thoughts/suggestions?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
That's a very good team. Not sure what these guys are talking about. I don't traditionally play 10 team leagues, but that is a solid team overall. If there's a weakness, it's the relief pitching.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
how did you get lincecum and longoria thats awesome but i think you wasted some picks like matusz and even heyward in a 10 man league i think there is better options out there overall i think your team is pretty good

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
colts1888 said:
how did you get lincecum and longoria thats awesome but i think you wasted some picks like matusz and even heyward in a 10 man league i think there is better options out there overall i think your team is pretty good

If it's a keeper league, awesome team, if it's not, I agree about Matusz and Heyward.

Dave Crum

Jan 4, 2009
East Sparta, Ohio
If your league gives points for saves your not gonna do to well there. As for batting, you have some guys that quietly put up some nice numbers. If it is a rotisserie league you could be in some trouble. There are a couple of glaring omissions from your team.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
colts1888 said:

Ya but who would he have got instead of em?
There on his bench so at least if they start getting hot he has them.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
boomets said:
colts1888 said:

Ya but who would he have got instead of em?
There on his bench so at least if they start getting hot he has them.

How am i suppose to know i wasnt his draft but theres gotta be a dozen better players

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
colts1888 said:

The Heward and Matsuz were 2 of my last picks. So I thought what the heck

The league is on a day to day basis.

Not sure the terms, and words of fantasy. Very new to it.

Latest posts