Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - February 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning all.

The roads aren't too friendly this morning. Guess I'm going to have to leave early. At least I can do a little online shopping after I get off work today.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning fellas.

2 hour delay for the kids today. Pretty nasty out, hoping for a cancellation. The school does this every year, cancels snow for every little snowflake in the beginning of winter, then later in the season they don't want to cancel for anything because they already missed a bunch of days ::facepalm::

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Well, my heart was broken yesterday. Robbie Hummel, Purdue's junior floor leader, is out for the rest of the year with a torn ACL he suffered on Wed night in a game at Minnesota. The FInal 4 is in Indy this year too...it would have been nice for the Boilers to make a run. I just don't see it happening without him.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
cwells46 said:
Working on Saturday sucks.

You're telling me! It's a brisk but nice day here today. Not nearly as much wind as there was yesterday, which is a very good thing. One week from today we can come out of the field and go home. Can't wait. I'm working for next weekend.

Members online

Latest posts