Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A bit of self-reflection on the past year-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
So; I'm on the verge of my very first major sale-moving my lot of Heyward AU's for about a 100% ROI, needless to say, I'm incredibly excited.

First off, I wanted to tell everyone that I've had a blast getting into the prospecting game; learning about it, meeting new people, and learning quite a bit about economics in the process. So many different personalities with so much insight; you all are quite the crowd! I'm proud to be a part of this community and I really hope to be more active in the near future.

I've been reading John Sickel's Minor League Ball blog religiously, I picked up a copy of BA's Prospect book, I even watched the AFLAC game for the first time in my life! I think I'm at the point where I can almost recognize all the names on the top 50 of BA's top 100 list and know the talents of each player (okay, I know that they actually tell us their best attribute on the list this year).

Still, there's lots for me to learn, and I really hope that I haven't rubbed any of you the wrong way. To my friends, who you know who you are; thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope not to end up like a few members who've simply been chastised off these boards, because this is to me, the best place for baseball on the internet.

Time for me to move forwards though; find a new prospect to pour into, and hopefully pick up a few cards a few of you will be jealous of ;)

Cheers to the upcoming baseball season, may all your prospect stashes prosper; it's been a long offseason!

Members online

Latest posts