Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

just a quickie peek on my prime cuts pull!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
stopped by the local shop to see if they had any topps sterling and only the prime cuts came in today. bought 1x box!

IMG-1.jpg

pete rose and reggie jackson dual auto #4/10!

IMG_0001.jpg

beasley and inoa auto (no serial #)

base were frank robinson, ryne sandberg and century fred lynn #19/25 (for scotty)
dual bat card of joe morgan #/50

dave

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I think they wanted to let you know that beasly guy is a ROOKIE so much in fact they printed it twice on the front :lol: . Sweet dual!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
IMG_0001.jpg

beasley and inoa auto (no serial #)

dave

Wait, wait, wait... I totally breezed over this. They are throwing basketball cards in the boxes?? For real?? Are they throwing football in too? Are these like buybacks or just cards they had laying around?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
wideright said:
Wait, wait, wait... I totally breezed over this. They are throwing basketball cards in the boxes?? For real?? Are they throwing football in too? Are these like buybacks or just cards they had laying around?

Beasley and Rose were in EEE as well. :? They sell well and add value to the product, but I would rather them not be there.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Do you think they let Reggie know they were going to be putting him on a dual auto card with Rose? I am curious what some players think about that.