Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - Sat/Sun - February 27/28, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I figured I'd get this started since I'm at work.

Do you guys have any big plans this weekend? The wife and I are going to a couple open houses tomorrow since our offer on the other house fell through.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

Sorry to hear about the other house, it sounded nice. Good luck with the continued search.

My big plan is to take a nap after work today :lol: . Then I'm probably going out tonight to celebrate by birthday, which is actually on Wednesday (March 3), because I can't really drink on a weekday.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Good morning.

Sorry to hear about the other house, it sounded nice. Good luck with the continued search.

My big plan is to take a nap after work today :lol: . Then I'm probably going out tonight to celebrate by birthday, which is actually on Wednesday (March 3), because I can't really drink on a weekday.

Yeah, it was nice, but it wasn't anything special, there's a few other house that look nicer, so maybe it was a blessing in disguise that we didn't get it.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I heard on the radio this morning that the actor who played the "Predator" was from the same town that I grew up in. He was also the actor who played "Harry" from "Harry and the Hendersons".

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
I heard on the radio this morning that the actor who played the "Predator" was from the same town that I grew up in. He was also the actor who played "Harry" from "Harry and the Hendersons".
That's pretty cool. I think you need to seek a TTM auto from him.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:

He died in '91 from Aids that he contracted from a blood transfusion after a car accident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Peter_Hall

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:

He died in '91 from Aids that he contracted from a blood transfusion after a car accident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Peter_Hall
Oh, damn. I didn't know that.

Well I'm off. Later Tim.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I'm here with you while my HMMV warms up. Gotta drive it around for a while today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online