Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pirates fans unite:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I'm tired of reading about the Yankees. Let's get a discussion about our Buccos going.

I predict another losing season, when is the end? I've never witnessed a winning season, I'll probably be out of college by the time they win again. So frustrating.

LET'S GO BUCS!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
MyPens66 said:
I'm tired of reading about the Yankees. Let's get a discussion about our Buccos going.

I predict another losing season, when is the end? I've never witnessed a winning season, I'll probably be in a retirement home by the time they win again. So frustrating.

LET'S GO BUCS!

Fixed that for you... :twisted:

G

matfanofold said:
MyPens66 said:

I predict another losing season, when is the end? I've never witnessed a winning season, I'll probably be in a retirement home by the time they win again. So frustrating.

LET'S GO BUCS!

Fixed that for you... :twisted:
Sorry, typo.

Johan Santana #57 said:
you guys did sign ramon vasquez...
That's my tagline for this offseason

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Kris Benson was one of my favorite players of all time. He had a few seasons with them. Very disappointed in all his arm troubles he has had

I feel the Pirates offense could surprise people. I expect a huge year from first basemen LaRoche

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
After the EE, I always cheer for the Bucco's, but to no avail. I've lost my account on centsports several times betting on them. Here's to 10 games below .500 in 2009.
And I think we will definitely see Cutch up this year, no doubt.

G

Huffamaniac said:
Kris Benson was one of my favorite players of all time. He had a few seasons with them. Very disappointed in all his arm troubles he has had

I feel the Pirates offense could surprise people. I expect a huge year from first basemen LaRoche
Good ol' Benson. ;)

What's left of the offense... Gotta be honest, LaRoche is probably my least favorite Pirate. No specific reason why, probably because he's terrible in the first few months and it just reminds me that the whole team is going to be terrible for the rest of the season.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Mike I don't think this year will be the Year. Doumit did resign for 3 years and McLouth is supposedly signing an extension soon as well. as for McCutchen I hope he plays here this season because it will give me a reason to attend some games. I would love to add to my small collection of Pirates' playoff collectibles soon...

1990nlcsprogram.jpg
1991nlcsprogram.jpg

1990nlcs.jpg
1991nlcs.jpg

G

ostrander111 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL sorry but this whole Ramon Vazquez thing is absolutely cracking me up Mike! :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: I'm looking for some positives here!!!!

Hey, I'm glad they didn't sign Joe Randa, Jeromy Burnitz, and Matt Stairs like they did that one year. :lol:

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Very nice Dave! I honestly wouldn't be surprised by a 100 loss season. I see very few bright spots on this team, especially if Morgan is starting. I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach yet another 'rebuilding.'

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
MyPens66 said:
ostrander111 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL sorry but this whole Ramon Vazquez thing is absolutely cracking me up Mike! :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: I'm looking for some positives here!!!!

Hey, I'm glad they didn't sign Joe Randa, Jeromy Burnitz, and Matt Stairs like they did that one year. :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: You are quite the optimist Mike! Way to be!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
with the spark that maholm duke and snell have shown at some point in there careers,
i would have some hope as a pirates fan. these guys could still have big years,
they do have some decent pitching ability.

G

boomo said:
with the spark that maholm duke and snell have shown at some point in there careers,
i would have some hope as a pirates fan. these guys could still have big years,
they do have some decent pitching ability.
Pirate pitchers coordinate so that they all don't do well on the same year. Last year was Maholm's turn, year before was Snell and Gorzo. Who's this year?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
mike i've been a pirate fan 50 plus years .if they start winning with players cards i have i'll retire !!
yes i hope to ship you some cards soon -your in line .
also I hope mccutchen does well as for player i like moragn better .in person way different . doumit has been one of my fav's.
LaRoche rehabbed here and was a fan fav plus team he spent $1000. a night for food for team.