Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reputable Online Fantasy Baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Hi folks. I'm interested to get in an online fantasy baseball league where the cost would be approximately $100 and reasonable prize money. Can you guys tell me some reputable online fantasy baseball website that won't scam people at the end of the year. Thanks.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
I play on Fanball.com (it use to be CDM Sports). It cost about $30 to sign up and there are fees to change your roster each week. During a full season I spend about $200 on transaction fees (assuming my teams stay competitive). I have played both football and baseball on the site since 2000 and I actually just got my prize check in the mail yesterday from football!

Here is the link if your interested http://diamondchallenge.fanball.com/index.php

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Why don't we make a 50 buck league for fcb?

Everyone can fire their cash to Gilmo and I'll cover a free spot in a contest..

I think 14 team Roto with "D-Bag Rules" in place. No streaming or any of the other things that'll make your friends hate you.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
Why don't we make a 50 buck league for fcb?

Everyone can fire their cash to Gilmo and I'll cover a free spot in a contest..

I think 14 team Roto with "D-Bag Rules" in place. No streaming or any of the other things that'll make your friends hate you.

Id be down for that. I dont like the $25 BV stuff cuz all u win is crappy cards you wouldnt want anyway.

Members online