Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where do Varitek and Manny end up now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I almost guarantee, unless the Red Sox trade for Jake Peavy they cant afford to bring Varitek back. With Mark Teixeira in their lineup they can have a guy hitting .215 in Tek but not without him. So hes gone from Boston.

Then Manny....The Angels say Manny will not be an Angel next season so where does he end up?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Maybe the Nationals will take the money they were going to give Teixeira and give it to Manny. Because bringing in pitching would be too smart.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
MallCopKJ said:
I almost guarantee, unless the Red Sox trade for Jake Peavy they cant afford to bring Varitek back. With Mark Teixeira in their lineup they can have a guy hitting .215 in Tek but not without him. So hes gone from Boston.

We still have Pedroia, Bay, Ortiz, Lowell, Youk, and Drew. I think we can afford to have one bad hitter in the lineup. I mean, we got all the way to game 7 of the ALCS with some key players in that lineup injured.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
MallCopKJ said:

We still have Pedroia, Bay, Ortiz, Lowell, Youk, and Drew. I think we can afford to have one bad hitter in the lineup. I mean, we got all the way to game 7 of the ALCS with some key players in that lineup injured.

Your right. Its definately solid, especially when healthy. I would really like them to lock up Bay if at all possible.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
100% positive Varitek will have a MUCH better season in 09. He got his injuries and personal problems out of the way in 08...fresh start and I think he will hit a lot better and well c'mon...he's beneficial behind the plate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts