Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help tracking down a MAJOR pc want

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
I've decided to take some tax money and put it towards a Raffy game used jersey. I'm looking for a Texas Rangers gamer with Meigray documentation. I could really use all the help I can get tracking one down. I believe I have every site in my crosshairs, but there could be more that I just don't know about. I do a daily search of Ebay and several auction houses. So this is just me reaching out to the community asking for a helping hand finding something I really, really want.

I'm also trying to find a Raffy game used helmet, pair of game used cleats and his fielding glove.

Thanks all :)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I will keep my eyes open for any Raffy stuff, if I see any, I will let you know.
I look at all of the auctions houses weekly for stuff, so consider my your second pair of eyes.
As a heads up, REA (Robert Edward Auction) is coming up soon, watch there, as IMO they are one of the best out there.

Members online