Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 2009 MLB/MILB Autographing Season.. LOTS of Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Well as some of you may know during the offseason I tend to focus on cards and during the milb season I focus more on autographing. Last year I was lucky to go to around 20 different games. I also went to a couple of hotels in the city where MLB teams were staying. Going to these games I was able to scout a lot of top prospects, talk to players and scouts and meet some pretty “Interesting people” while autographing. Some of the stories I have are unbelievable but I don’t even know where to start. Anyways, I got around to scanning some of my autographs. Over the season I was able to get over 1000 cards, 110 8x10s, 60 4x6 and 20 baseballs signed. Everything I have here posted was obtained by me…. I do not sell the autographs I obtain.

I am heading in late March to Spring Training so I will make another thread with my autographing experience.

Next season I am going to post what upcoming games I will be attending in the TTM/IP autographs forum…. If you collect or just want an autograph from any players I will be seeing feel free to pm me. Obviously for top tier prospects like Madison Bumgarner, Jason Heyward and Jesus Montero I will not be able to offer that due to how little they sign.

Thanks for looking and feel to ask any questions.

Some Photos:
bergesen.jpg
carlos.jpg
tosoni.jpg
collier.jpg
hoes.jpg
avery.jpg
crawford2.jpg
chatwoo.jpg
gibson.jpg
travis.jpg
dee.jpg
rusell.jpg
skipworth.jpg
galloway.jpg
moskos.jpg
alderson-1.jpg
alderson1.jpg
alderson.jpg
brown.jpg
taylor.jpg
drabek.jpg
drabek-1.jpg
drabek2.jpg
montero.jpg
My Favorite:
montero-1.jpg
lars.jpg
santana.jpg
mills.jpg
mejia.jpg
davis.jpg
ike-1.jpg
ike.jpg
lawre.jpg
lawrie.jpg
savery.jpg
montero8x10.jpg
montgomery.jpg
duffy.jpg
hosmer.jpg
hosmer-1.jpg
mous.jpg
mous-1.jpg
Stanton8x10.jpg
stanton.jpg
dominguez.jpg
Dominguez8x10.jpg
gordon.jpg
chacin.jpg
carlosgonz.jpg
chris.jpg
ubaldo.jpg
burrell.jpg
shields.jpg
zorbrist.jpg
dioner.jpg
IMG_1635.jpg
bum5.jpg

bum4.jpg

bum3.jpg

bum2.jpg

bum1.jpg

I'm in the process of scanning cards:

Monterocards.jpg
price.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Bats:
Niko Vasquez
IMG_1624.jpg
Brett Lawrie
IMG_1625.jpg
Mike McDade
IMG_1626.jpg

Balls:
Dominguez Derrik Gibson Tim Alderson Billy Wagner Brett Lawrie Ike Davis Mike Montgomery Danny Duffy Mets Team Ball:
IMG_1636.jpg

Kyle Skipworth Moustakas Carlos Santana Bumgarner Knapp Stanton Montero Michael Taylor Junichi Tazawa:
IMG_1637.jpg

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
I will also be posting a few signed cards I will be giving away tomorrow or the day after so stay tuned.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
crosby87 said:
Wow Very nice stuff, looks like you did really good. Is Tim Alderson a good signer?

He is a very good signer, he'll sign anything.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
That's some great looking stuff, which team stadiums do you go to to get this stuff?

Last year I went to Lakewood BlueClaws, CT Defenders, Trenton Thunder, Staten Island Yankees, Lowell Spinners, Lansing Lugnuts, Great Lakes Loons, Eastern League All Star Game, Wilmington BlueRocks, Hudson Valley Renegades, Jupiter Hammerheads.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Getting all of those 8x10s signed is addicting, I know all about that :D I've got 100s signed myself in the past few years, many top prospects.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
imac220 said:
As a IP/TTM Auto Collector, I LOVE looking at this stuff!! Congrats on the excellent successes!

Thanks a lot.

How's Harrisburg's stadium to graph?

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
andyduke86 said:
Getting all of those 8x10s signed is addicting, I know all about that :D I've got 100s signed myself in the past few years, many top prospects.

Amen to that.

What's your home stadium?

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
goblue6919 said:
imac220 said:
As a IP/TTM Auto Collector, I LOVE looking at this stuff!! Congrats on the excellent successes!

Thanks a lot.

How's Harrisburg's stadium to graph?

Excellent! You can easily get about 3/4 of a team a night!

There is only 1 exit the players come out of. :)

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Might see you out there sometime.. I posted a few months ago my autos, and my scans. I did really well last year getting a lot of the guys you got. I did get Matt Wieters, Laporta, Logan Morrison, Ryne Sandberg, and Desmond Jennings and a few others that I see that you didn't have
good luck out there this year

Members online