Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller SI-redbirds ... anyone know them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

Wondering if anyone knows of the aforementioned seller - are they an FCB member or does anyone have a relationship with them? They just listed the 07 Bowman Chrome Will Venable Auto RED REFRACTOR BGS 9, a card I have literally been waiting for since release, but at an unrealistic price tag of $300. Wondering if anyone would have any input as far as whether or not this seller might be flexible based on past experiences. Thanks!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

Wondering if anyone knows of the aforementioned seller - are they an FCB member or does anyone have a relationship with them? They just listed the 07 Bowman Chrome Will Venable Auto RED REFRACTOR BGS 9, a card I have literally been waiting for since release, but at an unrealistic price tag of $300. Wondering if anyone would have any input as far as whether or not this seller might be flexible based on past experiences. Thanks!
Heck, when I had that superfractor up for sale when the product first came out $210ish was the best offer I received.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Rickzcards said:
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

Heck, when I had that superfractor up for sale when the product first came out $210ish was the best offer I received.

Yeahhh there's no chance it gets $300. None.

Members online