Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USD Vs. SDSU Photos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Went to the game on Sunday and it was pretty good SDSU won! Long as hell game 3 1/2 hrs.

IMG_9001.jpg

IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_9025.jpg

IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9024.jpg

IMG_9127.jpg

Some of the "stars"

Cory Vaughn
IMG_8982.jpg

Victor Sanchez
IMG_9002.jpg

Kyle Blair
IMG_9045.jpg
Few more on the way.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Jose Reyes Collector said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Went to the game on Sunday and it was pretty good SDSU won! Long as hell game 3 1/2 hrs.

IMG_9001.jpg

Not sure if you know the players or not, but if you do, is the smaller player on the right hand side Jordan Van Hoosier? BTW, sweet pics.
Yep that would be him.

Thanks

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
I see GWYNN!!!!!! Great photos! How is the old coach for signing?
I havent approached him but I have seen many people get his autograph.

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
boxbreaker44 said:
Jose Reyes Collector said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Not sure if you know the players or not, but if you do, is the smaller player on the right hand side Jordan Van Hoosier? BTW, sweet pics.
Yep that would be him.

Thanks

That's really cool. Known Jordan and played with/against him since we were 10. Nice to see him actually getting an opportunity at the D1 level.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
gwynn5453l4u said:
u go to SDSU?

I go there, Tony is a total class act and great guy! Great Pics!!!
nice i'm waiting back on them. i didn't give them my social security number so i cant retrieve my RED ID and make a webportal account or whatever so i e-mailed them today.

Not sure if i'd rather go to SDSU or U of O. Still waiting back from the UCs. I do like San Diego and i know people at that school so i hear about what goes on around there ;)

Haven't partied there yet, I have at UCSB though :p

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
gwynn5453l4u said:
u go to SDSU?

nice i'm waiting back on them. i didn't give them my social security number so i cant retrieve my RED ID and make a webportal account or whatever so i e-mailed them today.

Not sure if i'd rather go to SDSU or U of O. Still waiting back from the UCs. I do like San Diego and i know people at that school so i hear about what goes on around there ;)

I can guarantee the "scenery" is way nicer at sdsu then u of o if you know what i mean ;) but ive heard awesome things about ucsb too, halloween is always the best there haha

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="gwynn5453l4u":2obcb9jv]I see GWYNN!!!!!! Great photos! How is the old coach for signing?
u go to SDSU?

I can guarantee the "scenery" is way nicer at sdsu then u of o if you know what i mean ;) but ive heard awesome things about ucsb too, halloween is always the best there haha[/quote:2obcb9jv]
I have been to both. I need to evaluate both again. I LOVED U of O. SDSU, the campus didn't over impress me, but i love the town. (Maybe its SDSU location.)?

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
[quote="boxbreaker44":2rshqkod][quote="gwynn5453l4u":2rshqkod]I see GWYNN!!!!!! Great photos! How is the old coach for signing?
u go to SDSU?

I can guarantee the "scenery" is way nicer at sdsu then u of o if you know what i mean ;) but ive heard awesome things about ucsb too, halloween is always the best there haha[/quote:2rshqkod]
I have been to both. I need to evaluate both again. I LOVED U of O. SDSU, the campus didn't over impress me, but i love the town. (Maybe its SDSU location.)?[/quote:2rshqkod]

Yeah the campus is kinda lame but there are a ton of cool things to do in San Diego, if you like sports its perfect and its always nice to have the beach too. good luck with your decision but im liking state alot!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
[quote="darocker80":3g3wxoch][quote="boxbreaker44":3g3wxoch][quote="gwynn5453l4u":3g3wxoch]I see GWYNN!!!!!! Great photos! How is the old coach for signing?
u go to SDSU?

I can guarantee the "scenery" is way nicer at sdsu then u of o if you know what i mean ;) but ive heard awesome things about ucsb too, halloween is always the best there haha[/quote:3g3wxoch]
I have been to both. I need to evaluate both again. I LOVED U of O. SDSU, the campus didn't over impress me, but i love the town. (Maybe its SDSU location.)?[/quote:3g3wxoch]

Yeah the campus is kinda lame but there are a ton of cool things to do in San Diego, if you like sports its perfect and its always nice to have the beach too. good luck with your decision but im liking state alot![/quote:3g3wxoch]
That's great to hear and thanks. Are you in a frat? also do u know tyler johnson? haha common name i know and a big school.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
darocker80 said:
[quote="sdsportsfan1214":2ziwan2x][quote="darocker80":2ziwan2x][quote="boxbreaker44":2ziwan2x][quote="gwynn5453l4u":2ziwan2x]I see GWYNN!!!!!! Great photos! How is the old coach for signing?
u go to SDSU?

I can guarantee the "scenery" is way nicer at sdsu then u of o if you know what i mean ;) but ive heard awesome things about ucsb too, halloween is always the best there haha[/quote:2ziwan2x]
I have been to both. I need to evaluate both again. I LOVED U of O. SDSU, the campus didn't over impress me, but i love the town. (Maybe its SDSU location.)?[/quote:2ziwan2x]

Yeah the campus is kinda lame but there are a ton of cool things to do in San Diego, if you like sports its perfect and its always nice to have the beach too. good luck with your decision but im liking state alot![/quote:2ziwan2x]
That's great to hear and thanks. Are you in a frat? also do u know tyler johnson? haha common name i know and a big school.[/quote:2ziwan2x]

Nah im not, you dont gotta be in a frat to have fun just fyi ;) doesnt sound familiar haha

Members online

Latest posts