Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan. Quick check-in as I have my first training day for the census. Should be fun :benson: 8 hours a day for the next 4 days. How much training does one actually need to be able to knock on doors and ask questions? I guess I'll find out. :D Just thankful for every little bit of income that comes my way right now.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning sub and mofny...

Dave - look at each door as a potential new wakefield card, that should help :)

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Morning fellas. Hoping everyone has a good one and a gem pops up for all of us.
Blessings to all those here and to those that follow.
Tom

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all. And good luck with you, chas.

Dave - is that what the census is hiring for, door-to-door? I thought about answering the ad that's here in school for PT work, but I thought it would be data entry. Anyway, 32 hours of counting lessons seems like a little much.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning all

Dan-Sweet card for sale in the transactions section. Hate him, but if I had the extra paypal, i'd take it off your hands.

Dave.....here is what I envision (just the course titles)

Day 1 Do Not Go Back and Forth - An eight hour lesson on how to stay on ONE side of the street...THEN cross to the other

Day 2 Dogs and cats do NOT count

Day 3 Just because you know trig, doesn't mean you know how to count (what comes after 4?) - How to use your pencil as your counting pointer

Day 4 JUST in case - A review of the first three days

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all. I'm going to try and check in here more, so guess I'm crashing your party. My new routine has me up in the morning earlier so I have a few minutes to check the board before leaving for work.

Nothing on eBay right now for my collections. Seems a little slow lately.

Chas, how was Chuckie Cheese? The Crystal Lake one is pretty bad these days. Have to go down to St. Charles for a nice one with new games. With a 5 and 2 year old, I'm a connoisseur of the Rat.

Anyone giving the new show "Parenthood" a try tonight? I think I have a little crush on Lauren Graham.

Off to shoot and direct a training video for work. Not real fun. Lots of setting up shots and working with people that don't want to be on camera.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. I'm going on my lunch break to buy The Show 10. Man I wish I could call in sick today!

Members online

Latest posts