Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little BA love for Bobby Borchering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I like to read this....Love seeing that Callis had him at #76 this year!

Now that the Top 100 Prospects have been posted, who are the six players you believe are most likely to appear on the 2011 list who didn't make it this year?

"The easy answer is to pick the top six prospects for the 2010 draft, starting with CC of Southern Nevada catcher Bryce Harper, but I'm sure Jerry means six players who were actually considered for the Top 100. That also excludes Salcedo, who wasn't a pro when we put together the 2010 list.

These are the six best players I thought were excluded from the Top 100, and where I ranked them on my personal list: Diamondbacks third baseman Bobby Borchering (No. 76), Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer (No. 79), Marlins third baseman Matt Dominguez (No. 81), Orioles first baseman Brandon Snyder (No. 82), Twins outfielder Ben Revere (No. 86) and Cubs shortstop Hak-Ju Lee (No. 92).

In addition to Borchering, several other prominent 2009 draftees have a chance to jump into the Top 100 a year from now. The top candidates include (listed in draft order): Orioles righthander Matt Hobgood, Braves lefthander Mike Minor, Diamondbacks outfielder A.J. *******, Blue Jays righty Chad Jenkins, Yankees outfielder Slade Heathcott, Rockies lefthander Rex Brothers, Dodgers lefty Aaron Miller and Royals catcher Wil Myers."

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
ballerskrip said:
I like to read this....Love seeing that Callis had him at #76 this year!

Now that the Top 100 Prospects have been posted, who are the six players you believe are most likely to appear on the 2011 list who didn't make it this year?

"The easy answer is to pick the top six prospects for the 2010 draft, starting with CC of Southern Nevada catcher Bryce Harper, but I'm sure Jerry means six players who were actually considered for the Top 100. That also excludes Salcedo, who wasn't a pro when we put together the 2010 list.

These are the six best players I thought were excluded from the Top 100, and where I ranked them on my personal list: Diamondbacks third baseman Bobby Borchering (No. 76), Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer (No. 79), Marlins third baseman Matt Dominguez (No. 81), Orioles first baseman Brandon Snyder (No. 82), Twins outfielder Ben Revere (No. 86) and Cubs shortstop Hak-Ju Lee (No. 92).

In addition to Borchering, several other prominent 2009 draftees have a chance to jump into the Top 100 a year from now. The top candidates include (listed in draft order): Orioles righthander Matt Hobgood, Braves lefthander Mike Minor, Diamondbacks outfielder A.J. *******, Blue Jays righty Chad Jenkins, Yankees outfielder Slade Heathcott, Rockies lefthander Rex Brothers, Dodgers lefty Aaron Miller and Royals catcher Wil Myers."

Boo! No love for Fuentes? Ah well, I'll keep picking his stuff up cheap then.

Members online

Latest posts