Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Gono VS Fitch on the undercard?

If thats the case, yeah its BS. I'm a big fan of Gono's (one of the most entertaining fighters on the planet) and Fitch belongs on the main card.

G

Ty Hope said:
Gono VS Fitch on the undercard?

If thats the case, yeah its BS. I'm a big fan of Gono's (one of the most entertaining fighters on the planet) and Fitch belongs on the main card.

What was his name-o?

BINGO!

WTF is this ****?

I am assuming it's punishment for the whole video game and getting cut ordeal.

Bunch of bull if you ask me.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Jastermereel said:
When is Machida getting a shot at the title????

This is EXACTLY why the UFC pisses me off. If he was fighting in Pride, he would have had a title shot by now. I love watching Machida's fights as his elusive and techinical style fascinates me. The fact of the matter is that the UFC doesn't see him as a marketable fighter because many casual fans find him boring.
The UFC is about business and money, not the sport of mma. I hate to bring this example up again, but Brock getting a title shot is another perfect example. It was brilliant money wise, but it should not have happened.
The UFC is taking the sport of mma and turning it into just about everything I hate. I am fully aware that they are a business and need to do what they can to stay afloat, but at what costs to the legitimacy of the sport?

Give me a good SHOOTO card any day.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Jastermereel said:

I think the winner of this fight will get one.

No, i think the winner of the Wanderlei Silva vs Rampage fight gets the next title shot. Machida hasn't fought any real top level guys, except a declining Tito Ortiz. Fitch on the undercard is b.s. though.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
hector234 said:
Sam Banks said:
Jastermereel said:

I think the winner of this fight will get one.

No, i think the winner of the Wanderlei Silva vs Rampage fight gets the next title shot. Machida hasn't fought any real top level guys, except a declining Tito Ortiz. Fitch on the undercard is b.s. though.

Yeah because Rich Franklin and BJ Penn suck.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Ty Hope said:
Jastermereel said:

This is EXACTLY why the UFC pisses me off. If he was fighting in Pride, he would have had a title shot by now. I love watching Machida's fights as his elusive and techinical style fascinates me. The fact of the matter is that the UFC doesn't see him as a marketable fighter because many casual fans find him boring.
The UFC is about business and money, not the sport of mma. I hate to bring this example up again, but Brock getting a title shot is another perfect example. It was brilliant money wise, but it should not have happened.
The UFC is taking the sport of mma and turning it into just about everything I hate. I am fully aware that they are a business and need to do what they can to stay afloat, but at what costs to the legitimacy of the sport?

Give me a good SHOOTO card any day.

He hasn't exactly fought any top level LHW fighters.

Members online

Latest posts