Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Submission Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the March Sub!

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward at: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=48101&p=627527#p627527

Deadline is the 20th of the month, as always.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I have 2 printing plates that I would like to submit, but I'd like to get opinions first. Obviously, these are for the PC and they probably grade past an 8/8.5, so I'm guessing I should just get them slabbed and authenticated, or should I just leave them in a one-touch?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
I have 2 printing plates that I would like to submit, but I'd like to get opinions first. Obviously, these are for the PC and they probably grade past an 8/8.5, so I'm guessing I should just get them slabbed and authenticated, or should I just leave them in a one-touch?

I like the look of the authentic slabs myself.

Members online