Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you mass relist your ended auctions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Did a search on Ebay and didn't see where I could.

Would like to relist everything that I had end the last two days.

Any help would be appreciated.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
I have been hoping they would have that function for a long time, but I have yet to find it.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
yeah. you would think that they would want to make it as easy as possible to list something for sale, but evidently not.

IDIOTS!

KUHawk

Mar 2, 2010
Kansas City, KS
I use TurboLister their free program for mass listings. I have approximately 100-120 auctions that don't sell every 3 days that I just click a button and it relists them. You might check it out, I think it does exactly what you are looking for. You can also relist sold auctions that way as well.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
KUHawk- Thank you for your reply.

I do use Turbolister to list, but my problem is that I don't know which ones I still have around and which ones I have sold already.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I have always been able to do it. I go to the Unsold area. It has a box next to each item you can pick a few or click the top box and it selects all the auctions at once. At the bottom it has a Relist button and once you click it... it take you to another page and it shows what each auction will cost to relist and a final button to send them to auction.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
I have always been able to do it. I go to the Unsold area. It has a box next to each item you can pick a few or click the top box and it selects all the auctions at once. At the bottom it has a Relist button and once you click it... it take you to another page and it shows what each auction will cost to relist and a final button to send them to auction.

I do not have a relist button at the bottom. Just relist next to each unsold auction. Do you have a "special" Ebay? :lol:

KUHawk

Mar 2, 2010
Kansas City, KS
Just so we're clear, Turbolister is a separate program that you download that synchronizes with eBay. Once you go into TL, you'll see to the left side the folders that expand down, you'll see under Completed Listings --> Unsold, Sold, Eligible for Relist credit. Click the Unsold folder, then you can sort by start date by clicking on the start date heading and voila! you will then have them in date order, and can just select all the auctions that you started most recently by clicking on the first auction, and then shift-clicking on the last auction for that date, then click the relist button up top.

Hope that helps, if not, I'll try harder next time ;)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
AKT74 said:
P_Manning 18 said:

I do not have a relist button at the bottom. Just relist next to each unsold auction. Do you have a "special" Ebay? :lol:

This is what I see with eBay.... notice the Relist button at the bottom.
eBayRelist.jpg

All I have to do is click the box next to the item(s) and hit Relist and a few seconds later its done. If I click the top box (next to Title).... it selects all and I can relist all unsold items.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
P_Manning 18 said:
AKT74 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":1urjtg9m]I have always been able to do it. I go to the Unsold area. It has a box next to each item you can pick a few or click the top box and it selects all the auctions at once. At the bottom it has a Relist button and once you click it... it take you to another page and it shows what each auction will cost to relist and a final button to send them to auction.

eBayRelist.jpg

All I have to do is click the box next to the item(s) and hit Relist and a few seconds later its done. If I click the top box (next to Title).... it selects all and I can relist all unsold items.[/quote:1urjtg9m]

I don't have that "Relist" button at the bottom either. You obviously do have that "special eBay" the OP mentioned above.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
That is strange, I don't have that either. I always wondered why they didn't have this feature, but I guess for some bizarre reason some of us do.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Wow, you have 30 unread messages :lol:

P_Manning 18 said:
AKT74 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":lsnsh7q0]I have always been able to do it. I go to the Unsold area. It has a box next to each item you can pick a few or click the top box and it selects all the auctions at once. At the bottom it has a Relist button and once you click it... it take you to another page and it shows what each auction will cost to relist and a final button to send them to auction.

eBayRelist.jpg

All I have to do is click the box next to the item(s) and hit Relist and a few seconds later its done. If I click the top box (next to Title).... it selects all and I can relist all unsold items.[/quote:lsnsh7q0]

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Ebay (like how the others said- I’d post a pic but that would show I have 63 unread messages LOL)

Inkfrog

Turbolister

Auctiva

Maybe on ebay, you only can get it if you have selling manager or selling manager pro?

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
AKT74 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":32yaevk2]I have always been able to do it. I go to the Unsold area. It has a box next to each item you can pick a few or click the top box and it selects all the auctions at once. At the bottom it has a Relist button and once you click it... it take you to another page and it shows what each auction will cost to relist and a final button to send them to auction.

eBayRelist.jpg

All I have to do is click the box next to the item(s) and hit Relist and a few seconds later its done. If I click the top box (next to Title).... it selects all and I can relist all unsold items.[/quote:32yaevk2]

What are you Illuminati, NWO, Bilderberg???? How did you get the "SPECIAL" Ebay???? TELL US TELL US NOW!!! :evil:

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Ok guys I asked for help

1. go to my ebay
2. roll mouse over account
3. click subscriptions
4. select "learn more" next to selling manager
5. subscribe for free or pay for extra services

should be good to go.

KUHawk

Mar 2, 2010
Kansas City, KS
Download Turbolister. Forget using the web interface, just use Turbolister, it's very user friendly. It's a free program from eBay. Go to their seller tools section or type turbolister into the search bar and it will take you there. Makes relisting a breeze.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
AKT74 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
AKT74 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":13n5to0c]I have always been able to do it. I go to the Unsold area. It has a box next to each item you can pick a few or click the top box and it selects all the auctions at once. At the bottom it has a Relist button and once you click it... it take you to another page and it shows what each auction will cost to relist and a final button to send them to auction.

eBayRelist.jpg

All I have to do is click the box next to the item(s) and hit Relist and a few seconds later its done. If I click the top box (next to Title).... it selects all and I can relist all unsold items.

What are you Illuminati, NWO, Bilderberg???? How did you get the "SPECIAL" Ebay???? TELL US TELL US NOW!!! :evil:[/quote:13n5to0c]

I used to have a store... not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Also... I read all my messages via email.... never read them via eBay.

Members online