Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the Don Mattingly jersey issue in Sports kings??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I was reading a different thread and someone was talking about Sports Kings reputation after the Don Mattingly jersey incident. What is this incident? Never heard about this before. Im assuming it wasn't a real Mattingly jersey or something? Can someone tell us what happened?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
If I remember, one of the Mattingly cards had a Jackie Robinson commemorative patch on it, and Mattingly didn't play or coach that year.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
G $MONEY$ said:
I was reading a different thread and someone was talking about Sports Kings reputation after the Don Mattingly jersey incident. What is this incident? Never heard about this before. Im assuming it wasn't a real Mattingly jersey or something? Can someone tell us what happened?

I've been downgraded to "someone"... sigh...

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":2ow45cw6]I was reading a different thread and someone was talking about Sports Kings reputation after the Don Mattingly jersey incident. What is this incident? Never heard about this before. Im assuming it wasn't a real Mattingly jersey or something? Can someone tell us what happened?

I've been downgraded to "someone"... sigh...[/quote:2ow45cw6]

Upgraded from "Nobody" Count your blessings.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Jeff N. said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":1fxgxb6f]I was reading a different thread and someone was talking about Sports Kings reputation after the Don Mattingly jersey incident. What is this incident? Never heard about this before. Im assuming it wasn't a real Mattingly jersey or something? Can someone tell us what happened?

I've been downgraded to "someone"... sigh...[/quote:1fxgxb6f]

haha sorry Jeff, take no offense, please (you are very special person ;) ). I was just quickly reading over some of the threads last night before i passed out and honestly forgot who posted about the Mattingly Sports King issue and wanted more info.

Mighty bombjack- Thanks for letting me know what the issue was.

Members online