Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

200lb of Yankee awesomeness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If you are debating on if you should have 200lb make you a custom cut you better hurry before Topps or UD hires him. :D

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
js0000001 said:
real sigs right? not copies?

freaking awesome

Yes sir, George I got in a lot a few years back for something like 7$ and the Sheppard well he was my grandfathers neighbor for years before he passed.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Much better than Knuckles.
As a person who has now dealt with both I agree, not a knock on knucks but its how I feel also.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
This is really the most enjoyable part of my hobby now, so I'm glad others can enjoy it too.

The Steinbrenner has kind of a crazy looking signature window, but the shape of his signature really doesn't allow for too much else.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
boomets said:
How much does he charge?
And how do u contact him?
He is the post above the one I am quoting right now. :lol:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
That George is quite possibly the most innovative autographed trading card I've ever seen.

Well done. An absolute masterpiece :p

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
boomets said:
Oh
I didnt realize he was a member on here
My Bad

I was only kidding with you, he is 200lbhockeyplayer. Besides you only posted 1 min after him so you are forgiven. ;)

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Nice, nice work. The combination of the foreground and background of the Sheppard works so well.

Alex

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
UMich92 said:
Nice, nice work. The combination of the foreground and background of the Sheppard works so well.

Alex

I agree, and to answer a few of the emails I got. The reason I made one for Sheppard is he has one certified autograph, and its numbered to something like /5.

Members online

Latest posts