Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More proof that Vick's still clueless...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Although he "behaved" well so far in Philly, over the weekend Vick told an Atlanta radio show he'd rather play in Carolina, given his choice:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eag ... forms.html

Needless to say, with the team appearing close to paying him a $1.5M bonus this weekend, and probably $5M to be a decoy this season, the comments didn't go over well around here. I'm sure players on all have teams they'd rather play for, but they aren't dumb enough to say it out loud, especially over the radio in a town that had (and some still do) loved him. He acts like the Falcons screwed him over, when in fact, just the opposite is true. I usually don't "hate on a guy" too much, but Vick is just so arrogant and/or clueless, he just has to be ripped.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
hmmm I don't see anything wrong with him saying he would like to play somewhere else players do it all the time

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm not saying he did anything "wrong", just something stupid, especially the timing of it and the way he seemed to blame the Falcons for his troubles and the way he seems to be forgetting the Eagles went out on a limb for him.

With his history you would think he would be extra careful with what he says and where he says it. What he did was stupid, not wrong.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
gt2590 said:
I'm not saying he did anything "wrong", just something stupid, especially the timing of it and the way he seemed to blame the Falcons for his troubles and the way he seems to be forgetting the Eagles went out on a limb for him.

With his history you would think he would be extra careful with what he says and where he says it. What he did was stupid, not wrong.

I caught that too and how he wants to play them twice a year. How did the Falcons treat him poorly that he has any resentment toward them? He's an idiot.

Members online