Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Patchtastic Musial Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
On our way to Grand Rapids MN for Christmas tomorrow, got this in the mail before we left.

7b00_1.jpg

Pretty sure it is from the tuft of the Cardinal head. :D

Time to update the sig.

Amusing that the one below went for almost double what I paid for mine, and its not even half as nice, and they are both /5

16fa_12.jpg

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice, that is a great patch for him. Musial is one of the few players that I actually collect for my PC.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i saw the fotg actually. i think there is a premium for those due to set collectors.

btw, the one you picked up is gorgeous

dave

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
That can be the only explanation, as it really is not that nice, IMO
daveyou said:
i saw the fotg actually. i think there is a premium for those due to set collectors.

dave

I think this one will stay for awhile. :D
thenumberonemetfan said:
Sick vintage patch.That better not be leaving your collection anytime soon.

Quality over quantity, that has been my motto for the last year and will continue to be.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
daveyou said:

btw, the one you picked up is gorgeous

dave

Bingo, Dave---those FOTG a lot of times will carry huge premiums as a lot of people collect/put the sets together of those---and most times are always looking to upgrade.

TK

Latest posts