Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheney Stadium being rebuilt.. (Tacoma - Seattle area)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Pinbreaker said:
There is a news story that came out today with the new design of Cheney Stadium (where I spent most of my youth) and I think the new stadium will be pretty nice.. (see photos in the story).. Since they are doing a total demolish.. I will definately have to go to more games this summer..

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/03/03/1093603/a-bold-look-for-redesign-of-cheney.html

I'm still upset I didn't get any of the seats that they ripped out of that stadium a few years ago that were originally from the SF Seals stadium :cry:

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Damn! That looks sweet.

It will definitely be a shame to see the old Cheney stadium go down. Lots of good memories of the old Tacoma Tigers...and the Tiger Dogs at Cheney Stadium...the absolutely worst thing you could ever eat at a baseball game...oh they were horrible and NEVER sat well.

I keep meaning to get back down there to see a Rainiers game, but never get around to it...maybe this year I'll have to get down.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
ru4scuba said:
Pinbreaker said:
There is a news story that came out today with the new design of Cheney Stadium (where I spent most of my youth) and I think the new stadium will be pretty nice.. (see photos in the story).. Since they are doing a total demolish.. I will definately have to go to more games this summer..

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/03/03/1093603/a-bold-look-for-redesign-of-cheney.html

I'm still upset I didn't get any of the seats that they ripped out of that stadium a few years ago that were originally from the SF Seals stadium :cry:

I actually got one of the seats sitting on my deck.. #11 of course..

When I saw they were selling them, I contacted a few friends and they each got one or two.. The card shop I go to had me get him two of them, and he has them in his shop for people to sit in..

Members online

Latest posts