Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rate my team

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Just drafted. I know the Infield is pretty weak. The league is 10 teams 5*5 and I had the 5th pick. Took some risks in the late rounds. Lmk how I did and any improvements I can make. Thanks :)

C:Yadier Molina (22nd Round)
1B:Billy Butler (8th Round)
2B:Brian Roberts (6th Round)
3B: Mark Reynolds (5th Round)
SS:Yunel Escobar (19th Round)
MI:Rickie Weeks (20th Round)
CI:Michael Cuddyer (14th Round)
OF:Ryan Braun (1st Round)
OF:Carl Crawford (2nd Round)
OF:Nate McLouth (11th Round)
OF:Raul Ibanez (13th Round)
OF:Franklin Gutierrez (16th Round)
UTIL:David Ortiz (18th Round)
Bench:Dexter Fowler (21st Round)
Bench: Lastings Milledge (24th Round)
Bench:Bengie Molina (25th Round)
Bench:Miguel Tejada (26th Round)
Bench:Kevin Kouzmanoff (27th Round)

SP:CC Sabathia (3rd Round)
SP:Zack Greinke (4th Round)
SP:Johan Santana (7th Round)
SP:Josh Beckett (9th Round)
SP:Jair Jurrjens (17th Round)
SP:Daisuke Matsuzaka (23rd Round)
RP:Francisco Rodriguez (10th Round)
RP:Francisco Cordero (12th Round)
RP:Brandon Lyon (15th Round)

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I like it. I LOVE Mark Reynolds in the 5th. The only thing I would change is I would have picked Tex with the 5th pick instead of Braun. I think he'll do better than Braun this year. IMO Pujols, Hanley, ARod, then Tex. In any of my leagues if I don't have a top 3 pick I'm picking Tex.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
thanks! I was pretty happy with reynolds falling to the 5th pick. I think tex will hit more hrs but I like that braun has a better avg and steals about 15-20 bases a year.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Canocollector#1 said:
thanks! I was pretty happy with reynolds falling to the 5th pick. I think tex will hit more hrs but I like that braun has a better avg and steals about 15-20 bases a year.

I can see the steals. Where did Jose Reyes go in your draft? I've been getting him anywhere form the 4th-6th round and I'm happy with that. He will more than make up for steals.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
kdailey4315 said:
Canocollector#1 said:

I can see the steals. Where did Jose Reyes go in your draft? I've been getting him anywhere form the 4th-6th round and I'm happy with that. He will more than make up for steals.

Not 100% but I think he went third round or fourth round.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Thanks. I usually don't draft catchers high and was happy yadi was still around then. Although defensive stats don't matter I do agree.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Actually it depends on the league all of them are different stat wise
Yadi has been on a steady increase since day one its like watching grass grow :D

marterburn

Not bad. I like the Braun / Crawford combo. You're pairing great power with elite speed and good-great average with both and they both are 5-cat contributors.

Then you pair it again with Reynolds / Roberts to a lesser extent.

Molina was a good pick as others said.

I think you're gonig to be streaming shortstops all season though. Escobar has very little power, very little speed, and decent average. I like my starting SS to be at least a 2-cat contributor, not just one.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I really like your bench especially if you make daily moves

Bench:Dexter Fowler (21st Round) Start him at home
Bench: Lastings Milledge (24th Round) good combo of spped and power. Usually does well 2nd half
Bench:Bengie Molina (25th Round) above average powerfor catcher
Bench:Miguel Tejada (26th Round) Nice ballpark to hit in
Bench:Kevin Kouzmanoff (27th Round out of SD. always does better second half

Your SP is also very strong

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
marterburn said:
Not bad. I like the Braun / Crawford combo. You're pairing great power with elite speed and good-great average with both and they both are 5-cat contributors.

Then you pair it again with Reynolds / Roberts to a lesser extent.

Molina was a good pick as others said.

I think you're gonig to be streaming shortstops all season though. Escobar has very little power, very little speed, and decent average. I like my starting SS to be at least a 2-cat contributor, not just one.

Yeah. Most shortstops were picked already and SS is the most weak position out there right now. I was pretty happy that I ended up with Braun/Crawford because of how they balance out and was not too happy with the IF, but I do like reynolds.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Huffamaniac said:
I really like your bench especially if you make daily moves

Bench:Dexter Fowler (21st Round) Start him at home
Bench: Lastings Milledge (24th Round) good combo of spped and power. Usually does well 2nd half
Bench:Bengie Molina (25th Round) above average powerfor catcher
Bench:Miguel Tejada (26th Round) Nice ballpark to hit in
Bench:Kevin Kouzmanoff (27th Round out of SD. always does better second half

Your SP is also very strong

Yeah I am make daily moves all the time. I really like Fowler and Milledge. As I believe if Milledge plays a full year he will be able to produced good stats. I also think Molina is a very strong backup catcher. And yeah I love my pitching. Could not pass up on some of these guys at such a bargain.

Members online