Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan.
Still trying to fight off this wicked head cold. Hasnt stopped me from going to work, but yesterday was a rough one.
Have a good day and a good one to all those that follow.
Tom

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys! First and last check in today. Hope you all are doing well. Census training is going ok. 2 more days left.

Oh... [ebay:rnz7wbim]150418453365[/ebay:rnz7wbim] :D :D :D :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Nice work Dave, glad that one didnt get past you. I take it you were happy with that price?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wideright said:
Morning guys! First and last check in today. Hope you all are doing well. Census training is going ok. 2 more days left.

Oh... [ebay:ygrz7zve]150418453365[/ebay:ygrz7zve] :D :D :D :D

great wakefield! did you win it?

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning men!
Lot's of excitement in my house this AM.
My six year old daughter lost her 1st tooth last night and the tooth fairy left her $3! :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Tom, Miggy, Art, Dave(wide), Dave(mets), Dave(77) and Keith...all in posting order :cool: :mrgreen: Hope all is well for Thursday...if it feels like a long week just tell yourself it is my "Monday" ;)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Tom, Miggy, Art, Dave(wide), Dave(mets), Dave(77) and Keith...all in posting order :cool: :mrgreen: Hope all is well for Thursday...if it feels like a long week just tell yourself it is my "Monday" ;)

Morning everyone! Heading to get the oil changed in the car shortly and then heading to Indy with Whitney for the day!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Dan - Andrew was logged in last night, but he hasn't posted on the board since Monday's MT. :?

Dave - Nice work on the letter patch!!

$3 from the tooth fairy? Man, inflation is a beeyatch. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
klute14 said:
Morning men!
Lot's of excitement in my house this AM.
My six year old daughter lost her 1st tooth last night and the tooth fairy left her $3! :D

Even our children suffer from this economy... ;)

I'm pretty sure I only got $1 myself so really, we can thank inflation this time around :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Its the math demon that has taken over Andrew. At least I am pretty sure it is, unless the MT bullies scared him away, Dan, Chas, what did the two of you do? jk lol

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. Another day of work for me. I'll try to pop in some time today but you never know what kind of day it's going to be at old ERAC.

Members online

Latest posts