Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Venezuelan stuff- stickers, cards, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I'm reaching out to a handful of the Venezuelan dealers I've bought from over the last 15 or so years, to see what they have of other players. I'm not talking about the known guys on eBay. Several of these guys don't actively sell, but shift into overdrive when I periodically hit them up. I tell them I'm looking for new stuff, they go hunting, and then come back (sometimes a few weeks later) with a list of things they dug up. Sometimes they proactively drop me a line with stuff they came across. Regardless, it's cool to have people hunting for you.

If you're a player collector and you think you'd be interested, post your guy here and I'll assemble a list to send off and see what I can get. I'm not looking for a piece, just a win-win-win for them, you, and me. If I can get a sizable list, they'll be excited to go hunting and come back with what they dig up.

I'm emphasizing what's NOT on eBay. Typically cards and stickers have usually been around $5, but can be less or a lot more. I've found a few that I had never before seen (and never again) that were more like $10-$15. So let me know if you're seriously interested and post 1) the player you seriously collect and 2) if you're interested in items other than cards/stickers (magazines, newspapers, beer bottles/cans, etc.).

PLEASE do not post if you're not serious. It will hurt my relationship with these guys if I have them spend time on a bunch of players and offer me a bunch of things, and then I don't buy anything. I hope this works out to help some of you other nutty player collectors!

Updated list
Cal Ripken
Andy Van Slyke
Dave Nicholson - 1964
Derek Jeter
Andruw Jones
Albert Pujols
Paul O'Neill- specifically 2000 Venezulean Stickers #36
Will Clark- especially thimbles :lol:
Rickey Henderson
Eric Young
Eric Young Jr.
Eric Chavez
Mariano Rivera
Robby Thompson
William Van Landingham
Jay Canizaro
Jason Grilli
Harold Reynolds
Randy Johnson- Expos
Mark McGwire- including 1993 Pacific Jugadores Calientes #10
Nolan Ryan- specifically 1968 Topps Venezuelan, 1977 Venezuelan Topps Stickers, 1972 Venezuelan Topps Stamps
Johnny Bench- 1968
Pete Rose
Steve Garvey
Jose Canseco- especially 2000 Venezuelan sticker

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Could you please ask about Paul O'Neill?

2000 Venezulean Stickers #36 is the only one listed on the OPG, but he may have more out there. Thanks.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Will Clark for me please. I only have 1 Venezuelan Clark item, so I'll need most. Thanks!

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I have one Rickey Henderson card & maybe a sticker. If there are others, I would be interested. And I collect everything he is pictured on.

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
I absolutely would be in for anything Eric Young (or EY Jr.) as there's at least 1-2 items Beckett says I am missing and there could be more. Would LOVE to add anything like this of EY to the collection if they had anything!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Thanks man!

I didn't say it in my earlier post, but I'd take anything he's on, although I doubt he has anything other than stickers. But I'd take it all, I have thimbles of Will Clark, so I'm as crazy at it comes.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
clarkfan said:
Thanks man!

I didn't say it in my earlier post, but I'd take anything he's on, although I doubt he has anything other than stickers. But I'd take it all, I have thimbles of Will Clark, so I'm as crazy at it comes.

I'd love to see a scan of that Nolan.

I'd be interested in any Robby Thompson, William Van Landingham, Jay Canizaro or Jason Grilli items that might pop up.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I'd be interested in anything of Harold Reynolds that I need and anything picturing Randy Johnson in an Expos Uniform. I don't think they have anything that I haven't already found or know about, but you never know.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Let me know if you come across any McGwires. I always appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
clarkfan said:
Thanks man!

What, now we need to have a Will Clark crazy-off? Great. I think there could be some stiff competition.

(and count me in for any Wills you can find...)

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
interested in
1968 Topps Venezuelan
1977 Venezuelan Topps Stickers
1972 Venezuelan Topps Stamps

Nolan ryan cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts