Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which box is better to buy?

What is the better box

• 2006 UD Legends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
A retail outlet has these 2 boxes for sale at not much mroe than what they sell for online. If it is a mere $5, I'll do it for the instant gratification. but which is better. I've nver busted either product.

Thanks for the help.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
The Legends box has 3-4 autos, I would say go for the Legends, there are some sweet SP autos in that set.
Which retail store has these?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Sure you get 3-4 autos in Legends but more than likely they will be players that aren't legends or even really good players for that matter. I would take a chance on Classics before Legends. Plus there is a better chance to get decent RC's in Classics.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
The Legends box has 3-4 autos, I would say go for the Legends, there are some sweet SP autos in that set.
Which retail store has these?

I took a shot at the Classics. I could hit an AP auto, who knows.

The store is called Shopko. They are a Wisconsin/upper Midwest chain. The box cost $69.99, which isn't too bad considering DA has them for $64.95 and Blowout has them for $59.99. $5/$10 gets me the instant gratification instead of waiting for 3 days. The Legends are only $59.99, which is even closer to DA and BO. Plus, there are like 3 boxes of each at the 2 store near me combined.

Anyway, I'll be breaking it here in a second in the FB breaks section.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=81005

Members online

Latest posts