Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

one pack ultimate i got an auto, but i still got hosed SCANS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
eli manning 296/375
deacon jones ultimate legends 079/375
kellen winslow sr ultimate legends 074/375

tim brown on card auto, looks like a base card non numbered ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: :evil: :evil:

IMG-1.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Re: one pack ultimate, i got an auto, but i still got hosed

If its the Black Legends auto, those are 1 per case. Should have a sticker or something on it.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
Re: one pack ultimate, i got an auto, but i still got hosed

nope no sticker. 90 dollar pack & a 5 dollar auto! Thanks UD!! scan coming shortly

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
well off to ebay it is :D :D :D :D i dont do much football, obviously :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought it was just an autographed base card :lol: :lol: I feel a little better about it now!!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
justinmandawg said:
This is Jeopardy:

Alex I'll take "I spend 90 bucks on a pack and don't know about the set for 1000.00.

I was hoping for a jumbo patch. i like the way they look.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
springfieldisotopes4 said:
well off to ebay it is :D :D :D :D i dont do much football, obviously :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought it was just an autographed base card :lol: :lol: I feel a little better about it now!!
You spent $90 on a pack and had no clue what you were getting?

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
And the early front runner for the " I don't know what the crap is going on" award is........................................................ ::facepalm::

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Brad said:
springfieldisotopes4 said:
You spent $90 on a pack and had no clue what you were getting?

I think he does football more than he's probably letting on to try to save some face so thats not working with me my friend. You don't spend $90 on a pack and not know what you are doing. There has to be an award for someone this....LOL!!

Members online

Latest posts