Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Going for the first time this year. Was wondering what packages you guys and gals buy. I was thinking the vip package with is 119.99 and comes with these features
A VIP Ticket provides entrance for one person to all 5 days of the show including the Wednesday Night Sneak Peek.
VIPs also receive an exclusive VIP Gift Package, 12 FREE VIP autographs, one-half hour early admission each day, use of the
VIP lounge and additional benefits!

Is it worth it? Thanks :)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Canocollector#1 said:
Going for the first time this year. Was wondering what packages you guys and gals buy. I was thinking the vip package with is 119.99 and comes with these features
A VIP Ticket provides entrance for one person to all 5 days of the show including the Wednesday Night Sneak Peek.
VIPs also receive an exclusive VIP Gift Package, 12 FREE VIP autographs, one-half hour early admission each day, use of the

It's worth it if you know you're gonna be there for all the days or have a bunch of cash to drop. :p

Jul 30, 2009
Canocollector#1 said:

I always take the VIP but how many days are you going there for? Thats the big question.
I missed last years opening night, but they usually have a welcome buffet (Wednesday). Nothing grand, just basic hot tray stuff but "free" food.

The VIP gifts are usually pretty cool, especially Topps' retro card sets which always have Mantle cards and other legends. The UD VIP set is also cool filled with stars from all the sports.
The Donruss VIP has been a small set with either all NFL rookies or rookies and stars.

Theres other bonuses inside the VIP package which varies every year from other sets,singles, etc.

I have zero interest in the autos and never used the tix to redeem them as to me, Id rather walk the show than wait in line for a Len Barker or Greg Olson auto. They stagger the times and days when you can get the free autos so its not like they hand you all the free autos in a large envelope as you enter. Whatever days you dont attend, you wont get the autos.

The early admission time, to me, is SO worth it. Heck, if they didnt include it in the VIP package, I would GLADLY pay extra to get in 30 mins early everyday.

After opening night, the lounge transforms into a large room with tables and chairs and unless they change something this year, itll be that way again. In other words, its not like theres free soda and chips or stuff like that.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
You will spend a crapload of time waiting for autos if you use the free autos (I wouldnt bother).

Also if I remember correctly the shows will be open from 11am-6pm. Getting in 30 minutes early wont help you out all that much and you will wait in line to get in. If you dont get there early you will spend 15 minutes just waiting to get in.

The real bonus of MVP is the bonus bag. I don't know about last year, but the year before many of they ryan cards sold for good money. If you get good cards in your bonus bag, it could possibly pay for the tickets themselves. Its a gamble, but so is spending money on a box.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
jeff550 said:
I should be there, just gettin regular
Nice Jeff, so this is kicking in :lol:
metamucil-weight-loss-800X800.jpg

Members online

Latest posts