Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 1973 Topps TTM/signed project - Mini milestone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 13, 2008
I got this in the mail today, while I have some double rookies signed, it is my first signed triple. All of the players on this card were obtained TTM.

602%20Behney%20Garcia%20Rau.jpg

For those who haven't seen, here is a link to my 1973 signed Topps set.

http://www.freewebs.com/tsimehc2000/1973toppsautodset.htm

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Congrads. It looks great.
How long have you been working on this set? I haven't seen it before.

Aug 13, 2008
Thank you, I've been working on the set since May of last year. I received cards for this set from my wife as a Birthday present and decided to send them out for autographs. I've bought a few cards on ebay, mostly deceased players, but a few living players whose unsigned cards I didn't have. I am ahead of my schedule on this set. I have the set over 25% signed and am closing in on 200 total autographs in the set (the above card would count as 3 autographs). I still have quite a few cards left to send out to good signers, but am also starting to pay for some of them as well. I have also had some good fortune and received autographs from players when they have had small windows where they signed. I got Pete Rose last year and Lou Pinella this year when they started signing for free for about 2 - 4 weeks.

Thank you for looking.

Members online

Latest posts