Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team Bags for Ultra Pro One Touches...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Does anyone know where I can find Team Bags for the One Touch Ultra Pro Magnetic holders?

Thanks in advance!

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Are you talking about the ones BGS sends or ones that can be sealed?

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Superfractor said:
Can any three of you elaborate?

Sure, the graded card sleeves that look like Team Bags are perfect for the One Touches. The case fits snug and secure, the sealed strip on the back keeps it closed and the One Touch doesnt get scratched all the hell. They are perfect. All my One Touches are in graded card sleeves/bags. Ultra Pro makes them. Just a bigger Team Bag. Same principle, just bigger.

~AJ

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
ajbraves25 said:
Superfractor said:

Sure, the graded card sleeves that look like Team Bags are perfect for the One Touches. The case fits snug and secure, the sealed strip on the back keeps it closed and the One Touch doesnt get scratched all the hell. They are perfect. All my One Touches are in graded card sleeves/bags. Ultra Pro makes them. Just a bigger Team Bag. Same principle, just bigger.

~AJ
Thank you, AJ. Then it was a matter of semantics, since I use those too (sparingly). I also use - OP - the actual plastic bag the holder comes in. I simply cut off the zip-lock part, and put it right in. Obviously the plastic is not as clear as the large team bags, but it works as well (I believe).

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Superfractor said:
ajbraves25 said:
Superfractor said:

~AJ
Thank you, AJ. Then it was a matter of semantics, since I use those too (sparingly). I also use - OP - the actual plastic bag the holder comes in. I simply cut off the zip-lock part, and put it right in. Obviously the plastic is not as clear as the large team bags, but it works as well (I believe).

if you try a graded card sleeve for a one touch you will be more than thrilled with the results. they look great, stay well protected and are clear as day.

~AJ

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
ajbraves25 said:
Superfractor said:
ajbraves25 said:
Superfractor said:

~AJ

if you try a graded card sleeve for a one touch you will be more than thrilled with the results. they look great, stay well protected and are clear as day.

~AJ
I agree, and I have all my super-rare cards in them. The reason I don't keep all the others in a large team-bag, is 'cause of the loss of adhesive over a short-time. I've also tried the regular-sized team-bags (with the tape on), but they tend to leave a part of the holder barren; open for damage.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Isn't it Leatherman on FCB that sells all those types of supplies? If I remeber right it's in his sig and the prices looked pretty good. I may be buying some of that stuff soon as well.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
WoundedDuck said:
Isn't it Leatherman on FCB that sells all those types of supplies? If I remeber right it's in his sig and the prices looked pretty good. I may be buying some of that stuff soon as well.
Yes you are correct, and David has much better prices than anywhere I can get them near me.

Superfractor - I have Ultra Pro team bags that are still sealed after 2 years.

Members online

Latest posts