Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - March 5, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
:lol: Old news is better than no news.

I heard Roy Williams and Bobby Carpenter are getting huge raises and contract extensions. The Giants also offered the Cowboys Sinorice Moss in exchange for a pack of Juicy Fruit but Jerry Jones said that was too steep.

:D Love ya Magnet.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
:lol: Old news is better than no news.

I heard Roy Williams and Bobby Carpenter are getting huge raises and contract extensions. The Giants also offered the Cowboys Sinorice Moss in exchange for a pack of Juicy Fruit but Jerry Jones said that was too steep.

:D Love ya Magnet.
Awww :lol: :lol:

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Card Magnet said:
cwells46 said:
Card Magnet":dwh5dqpb]I still haven't heard any Cowboys news. :([/quote] :shock: [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3369717 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3369717[/url]

:mrgreen:
Thank you for rekindling another ::facepalm:: moment brought to you in part by Jerry Jones[/quote:dwh5dqpb]

No prob bob...

waldo.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Chester Taylor visiting the Bears apparently. I hope not - I like Chester, and would take him over Tomlinson or Westbrook. Thomas Jones could look good in purple though.

Vikes need a damn CB too.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
A league source tells us that eight teams were interested in the former first-round pick.

One of the teams was the Cowboys, whose head coach was the defensive coordinator in San Diego when Cromartie had the best year of his career.

Cromartie has claimed that the switch from man coverage to zone after Wade Phillips and then Ted Cottrell left caused the dip in Cromartie's play, and that he'll thrive in a 3-4 scheme premised on man-to-man coverage.

Whether that also prompts him to try to tackle a running back in a playoff game remains to be seen.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Ryo1549 said:
Awesome instead of doing something really smart the 49ers are not going to do anything in FA...Effing retards. They piss me off so much.

Supposedly Matt Ware from the Cards is talking to an unspecified NFC West. Does SF need help at safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts