Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Ben Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assault Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
He needs a wifey instead of theseI want free money women lol
He should just be like Tiger and pay for it :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ben "Excuse me Ms. random girl, would you like a Roethlisberger for dinner?"

Girl, "I dunno, what's that?"

Ben pulls it out.

And you wonder why he's in trouble.... :mrgreen: :lol:

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Why cant he keep his hands to himself ? Its not like some little hood rat wouldn't mount up on him without the rape. Why college age girls ? My wife says it sounds like he is roided up and gets upset when the young girls dont submit.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I wish people knew the whole story before making assumptions about him...
I've hung out with him. He's got women throwing themselves at him. He doesn't need to take it by force. I'll just say that this woman thought that she could have him by throwing herself at him and when he wasn't interested, she was insulted. No wonder so many women that have actually suffered sexual assaults aren't given the attention they deserve...too many of these greedy ****** trying to find an easy way out and don't care about hurting someones reputation.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
19braves77 said:
Why cant he keep his hands to himself ? Its not like some little hood rat wouldn't mount up on him without the rape. Why college age girls ? My wife says it sounds like he is roided up and gets upset when the young girls dont submit.

sounds like a typical female response...never taking into account that the woman could be making it up...which in this case, she is.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Yea but look at someone like Scott Kazmir who tells girls he is from Europe and buys every girl at PF Chang's drinks if they come and talk to him. Then gets asked to not come back to a barwhen he expects the owners to kick all theguys accept for him and his friends out of the VIP area. Ben is a party boy. He is trolling college bars with teammates and asks for the VIP area and buys broke college girls $2 drinks all night. He's 28, if he wants to act like PDiddy then go to Pdiddy type bars with girls your age. He is buying drinks for 18- 20 year old females which countless of girls have posted on Facebook from the night this happened. So its not like he isn't asking for stuff like this.....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/06/ben-r...nightclub-women-sexual-assault-investigation/

TMZ is purty sleazy within itself. It offered the people that took these pics money if they would remove them from their Facebook pages.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
never taking into account that the woman could be making it up...which in this case, she is.

Is this a fact or are you making an assumption?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
The info came from the mouth of someone in the VIP area when the girl came in. The person is a reliable source and wouldn't have anything to gain or lose by sayi g anything in favor or against Ben and it's someone I have known for nearly 10 years.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
The info came from the mouth of someone in the VIP area when the girl came in. The person is a reliable source and wouldn't have anything to gain or lose by sayi g anything in favor or against Ben and it's someone I have known for nearly 10 years.

:lol: Define hearsay...

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am going to be a motivation speaker for athletes. I will start with Ben. You been accused of rape the same amount of Super Bowl rings you have, it is time to rethink how you do things:

1. Like your peer Tiger Woods, if you don't want to be in a fishbowl, go be a desk clerk at a Holiday Inn Express. Your a celebrity and a public figure. You cant just go do anything you want without people noticing.

2. Your 28 years old. Act like it. Your too famous to live an 'Animal House" type life.

3. Sometimes you can't control everything. Eventually, something is going to happen that your attorneys and money cant pay to go away.

4. You owe your fanbase and employer more then this... You don't work for the Bengals.

5. Everybody including your employer thinks this is nothing , but if we learned anything from Tiger Woods is that all sports fans need to ask this question: How well do we really know you ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts